𝟬𝟯- 𝗻𝗼 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲𝘀

NOW PLAYING: killshot (slowed+reverb) by: magdelena bay

NOW PLAYING:
killshot (slowed+reverb) by: magdelena bay

—————————————————-
AFTER THE CONFERENCE, IN THE CAR

THE TWO OF YOU

sat at a safe distance between each other in pure silence. it was obvious that aizawa was mad about something. you stared at him only wishing you knew what was going on in his mind. he clenched his jaw and toyed with the ring on his finger.

"did i do something boss?" you spoke up, breaking the silence. he looked at you and scoffed. "it was obvious every man in there was eye fucking you." you looked at him for any sign of him joking and laughed.

"with all due respect boss, i can't control where or what people decide to look at." he scoffed once more and turned his whole body to you. " to make matters worse you were flirting with everyone especially that bird-brained himbo."

"y'know mr.a it sounds like you're more mad at the fact that i was paying attention to everyone but you than my professionalism." he rolled his eyes.

"here we are right now, alone in the back. you have my full attention." you said in a sultry voice. the sudden wave of courage ran through you as you picked his muscular hand up and placed it on your collarbone.

he let his hand travel down from your collar bone to your chest. he set his focus to your chest then to your lips. his hand smoothly ran up your chest to your neck. he grabbed the sides firmly but not enough to cut off your breathing.

he hesitantly brought you closer. you leaned in for your lips to meet but he pulled away in uncertainty before they could. you looked at him with wanting eyes and he leaned in so your lips could meet.

his lips were warm for a seemingly cold man. his once tense body sunk into the kiss as did yours. you felt his hot tongue run across your lips asking for entrance. you didn't open and in response to that, he slapped your ass harshly which resulted in you slightly parting your lips to hiss and let out a low moan.

aizawa took the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. you ran your hands up his suited arms. your fingers tangled themselves into his onyx hair, pushing him closer. his free hand moved down to thighs then your ass. he rubbed and squeezed it until he parted for air. you whined at the loss of contact, your lips feeling cold without his.

damn you air.

the both of you eyed each other with heaving chests and excited sexes. the staring contest continued, the both of you seeing who would break eye contact first. aizawa looked away and grumbled something as he pulled out his phone to freshen up his appearance. you did the same, re-applying your glossy lip stick.

"do not get any ideas l/n. i am married. this," he pointed to you and him. " will never happen." you smirked and put your phone away. "no promises."

the car came to a stop and the driver opened the door for you two. you got out and walked into the multi-story glass building. you greeted aliza at the desk and headed for the elevator. she called aizawa back to her desk and told him something that made him tense up. he nodded and walked to you.

the two of your rode the elevator in silence, stealing quick glances at each other. the elevator stopped at your office floor and you got out with your boss following.

"make sure you email the notes you took from the event today to me before 6 o'clock." now it was back to professional mode. " will do. anything else?" the two of you turned the hallways and walked to the end of it. he began to list the things he needed to get done and opened the door to his office for you.

"endeavors assis-" a woman with mid back length brown hair stood facing the window. she turned around when she heard voices come in. she was the type of woman that you would see on the runway or a magazine cover. to sum it up, she was beautiful. the woman sent you a sweet smile and you returned it, still confused on who she was.

you checked your watch for the time and it was 1 o'clock in the afternoon. there was only one person who could be here to see him.

"hey baby."