𝟬𝟲- 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁

Sexual Content Ahead

"WELL THEN, I'M ALL YOURS."

he sat on the built in bench and pulled you on in front of him. wasting no time, aizawa brought his lips to yours. you kissed each other with equal amounts of roughness and passion.

your hands slyly found it's way to his hair and and pulled it as you moved yourself from in between his legs to his lap. "fuck yes." he groaned lowly, feeling your kisses moving to his neck. you slowly began to move your hips against him resulting in a moan from you.

you pulled away from his neck and watched his eyes flicker from your eyes to his lips. you placed a chaste kiss on his lips and got off of his lap. "i think it would be smarter to continue this in the room." using the steps, you exited the smaller pool. " it'll be unlocked for you."

you grabbed your cover-up and made your way inside, feeling his eyes burning holes in your backside.

once you were out of his eyeshot, aizawa threw his head back and sighed. i'm really about to do this. he scanned around the terrace above him and almost missed something. a figure ran across the platform and back into the building. ignoring it, he got out of the water and grabbed a towel.

ROOM 4L
TRIPLE TREES HOTEL
12:08 AM

after another shower, you laid on the bed waiting for the knock and there it was. you opened the door to an aizawa once again wearing a the deadly combo of a wife beater and sweat shorts. you stepped aside, letting him in.

he watched you teasingly slip off the black silk robe, revealing a red lingerie set that left little to the imagination. aizawa bit his bottom lip and took his shirt off. he stalked over to you and took both of your hands in his muscular one, pinning them on the door behind you.

  the way you looked so vulnerable under his touch was driving him crazy. he used his other hand and lifted your chin, putting his lips onto yours. your arms fell around his neck while he hooked his hands underneath your thighs and laid you on the bed. his finger gently brushed past across your clit as he broke the kiss.