[babygirl is offline]

Twitter: 

                                           Private Y/n @babygirlprivate      🔒

                                                       ❀° ┄───────╮

do u think they'd be mad if they found out

                                              ╰───────┄ °❀

0💬 0❤️ 0🔁

Texts: 

sugamama: what do you think she meant by we'd come at her if we knew who she really was?

daishou: maybe she was a criminal?

kurobro: NO STFU I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR FROM U.

kyanma: kuroo... calm down.

kurobro: NO

kyanma: tetsuro.

levi: damn.

shittyboi: my yakisoba bun is sensing something.

yaku: oooh mofo mad.

kurobro: fine. whatever.

daddy: anyways... ig it'll be so rude of me to ask you all to leave but it's Monday tomorrow and im pretty sure we all have school. I suppose we should all go to bed now.

ushi: i agree.

tendough: kk.

noya: lmao imma sleep now.

budha: GOOD NIGHT KIYOKO-SAN SWEET DREAMS! 

stealyoman: k.

stealyoman is offline

everyone is offline

In Real Life:

As the night got older everyone slowly lulled to sleep. And soon the sun started shining it's way through out Japan. Everyone wakes up and gets ready for school. 

As for you, you sat down on your seat with your head on your hand as you zoned out. Not realizing the state you were in, you suddenly felt a tap on your shoulders followed along with the call of your name. 

"Y/n." you turned around to see Yachi, who just arrived. 

"Oh. Yachi, hey what's up?" 

"What happened yesterday?" she asked in concern. 

"What do you mean?" you asked in confusion. 

"You know... the whole 'yall are gon come at me if yall know who i really am' thing in the groupchat." she says.

"Oh that? I just feel like they actually will." you said.

"Why what did you do?" She asks.

"Well... I really don't wanna talk about it." you say as you finally hear the bell ring.

Time passed by and it was finally lunch time. You were walking through out the school. Going back you suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to." you hear them apologize.

"Oh no it's totally fine." you say.

"Oh hey Y/n." you see Yachi peek out from behind the green-haired fellow. 

"Y/n? Are you that girl from yesterday?" you hear another voice.

As you glance you see a dark haired male sipping from a carton of milk.

You tilt your head to the side in confusion. 

"I'm sorry wha-"

"YOU'RE THE ONE I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO BE A MANAGER IN OUR CLUB CAUSE YOU SAID YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUB!" another one spoke.

'He must be Hinata... the who's nickname was tangerine.'

"Y/n? You mean-" you hear another voice. Then you see a tall blonde men who walked in front of you. 

"It's you." he says.

You only giggled awkwardly.

"Ehehe... yeah... it's me." You said. 

"Why didn't you wanna join the volleyball club?" Yamaguchi asks.

"And what did you mean by we'd hate you?" they add.

"Well..."

"Do you remember a time where you guys must have been practicing and one of you got hit by a ball that came out of no where?" You asked.

"I think I was the one that got hit." Hinata mubled.

"Yah I was the one who got hit! Why?" 

"Ehe... well you see...."

"I was the one who hit you with the ball..." you lowered your head.

"Well I guess it's fine as long as you didn't do it on-" Yamaguchi was cut off by you.

"It was on purpose..." you said.

"What? Why?" they bombarded you with questions. 

"IT WAS A DARE AND SOMEONE CALLED ME A COWARD SO OF COURSE I PROVED TO THEM I WASN'T AND-" you were all screaming: you kept saying sorry, Yamaguchi kept saying it was fine, Tsukishima laughing his ass off, Hinata complementing on how strong the way you threw the ball was, Kageyama got pissed cause Hinata was too loud and Yachi trying to keep you all quiet.

"SHUT UP!" You hear another unknown voice, as everyone stops from what they were doing.

"Tanaka-san! Noya-san!" Hinata calls out to them like a child.

"Shoyo! What you got there?" Noya asked.

"This is Y/n-san. You know the girl from yesterday." He says. 

"Oooooh the one who said that we might hate you- why are we gonna hate you again?" Tanaka asks.

"Oh well cause-" before you could finish your sentence the bell rang.

"I have to go. We'll all be late!" You said as you pulled Yachi and ran towards your classroom.