[jealousy and pride]

{these are what i think how oikawa really feels so please feel free to correct me}

"Why don't we start with you Kawa." Kita's eyes averted to Oikawa.

"Okay... what am I gonna talk about?" The brunette asked.

"I don't know... maybe how you feel about Kageyama-kun?" 

"..."

"Do I have to be honest?" The brunette's brows knitted together.

"Obviously." Iwa said to his bestfriend.

"Okay... uhm..." The brunette sat down comfortably, holding his legs close to his body.

"Uh... I've never really talked about it much but... Maybe... you could say... uh... I'm jealous?" Oikawa started.

"Of me?" Tobio asked, being totally surprised.

"Yes you!" Oikawa says.

"You... you're talented. You have amazing skills... it's overwhelming and... and it makes me feel..."

"Envious."

"I tried working so hard and I trained more than usual to be able to improve my skills... but skills and talent... it's so different from each other. I thought if I tried training better, if I worked harder I would be able to beat you. I knew it'd be troublesome soon because we'd have to compete against each other. I wanted to be prepared." Oikawa's eyes trailed to the floor.

"Trying to hit back in middle school was bad I know... but... I was sorry. I felt frustrated." Oikawa's voice became gentler and obviously filled with sadness.

"It's okay Oikawa-san... I forgive you." Kageyama whispered.

"Thank you for sharing that Kawa. I hope you feel better now that you've let it out." Kita looked at the latter with concern.

"Actually... yah... kinda feels a bit more better." The said brunette smiled slightly.

"Okay... Who wants to go next? Ushijima-san? Would you like to?" 

"Sure." The olive-haired boy said.

"Oikawa." He called out to the male, whose eyes turned to him, one brow raising.

"I apologize for what I may have said, and I am sorry if they hurt you. But I wan-"

"For the last time Ushiwaka-chan! I'm not going to Shiratorizawa!" Oikawa pouted as Tendou slightly giggled.

"I understand, but please let me finish." Ushijima said.

"I wanted you to go to our school, because I saw talent in you. I saw your hard work, and passion for volleyball. I also saw the potential you had and realized that you deserve more. But as you once said to me that your volleyball hasn't ended yet. I shall look forward to see you flourish and we shall play again." Ushijima said to Oikawa.

"I'm looking forward on it." Oikawa said.

"Worthless pride, huh? That's true... Listen up, Ushijima. I never thought my decision was wrong, and my volleyball hasn't ended at all. Don't you ever forget my worthless pride."

-Oikawa Tooru

{literally one of the best lines he said}