A Day Off-1

"Hello Lieutenant, this is Chloe Decker. I am taking a day off today as I am down with severe fever and migraine ." Chloe spoke to the Lieutenant in a tired tone through her phone.

"OK Decker. No problem.Take care" the Lieutenant replied.

(BTW..Lieutenant is not Pierce ok...i hate that guy..🤔)

Chloe proceeded to sit on her couch and started reading her novel. 

After an hour, she heard  her door bell ringing.

"Must be Dan" she said to herself.

Chloe opened the door . 

Standing there, was her handsome Devil Lucifer wearing a lovely maroon three-piece suit, his hair combed neatly,his pocket square perfectly arranged, his chocolate -flavored cologne smelled so good and his 24-carat devilish smile was definitely, a sight for sore eyes. 

"Good morning , Detective." he said in his velvety British accent.

"Lucifer . I thought it must be Dan." she said.

"Really Detective, do you always think about Detective Douche?."he said in a jealous tone.

" Anyways, jokes apart, I just went to the precinct. The Lieutenant told me that you are down with fever and migraine and you took a day off. Are you alright,Detective? Do you want me to drive you to the hospital ?" he asked in a soft tone.

" Lucifer, come inside." she said directing her hand towards her couch.

They both sat on the couch and started their conversation.

"Actually Lucifer, I lied to the Lieutenant.I don't have any problem. I am feeling bored due to hectic detective work so I thought taking a day off might be good thing to refresh my mind and calm my nerves." she said in a sheepish manner.

"Oh..you..naughty girl Detective. Not that I am complaining. Yes, you definitely need a day off because Detective you are selfless to your nauseating degree so it's no surprise you got bored with detectiving. Well, if you are feeling bored, I can think of a few things we can do Detective,might need a stretch first though" he said with a naughty smile on his face.

"Lucifer, seriously. No sex or sex jokes , alright?" she said as if she was his mother. 

But, she very badly wanted to have sex with him...😋.

"Alright Detective, my lips are sealed. If you change your mind, do let me know, alright?. I have tremendous stamina" he replied with a sexy wink and licked his upper lip.

Chloe sighed and rolled her eyes. She applauded herself in her mind for tolerating the annoying Lord of Hell. Despite all his flaws, shes still loved him.

Chloe's doorbell rang again. 

"Lucifer, please wait.Let me go and check who it is " she said.

Chloe opened the door. It was Ella.

"Sup, Chlo? You not well?" she asked in a concerned tone. 

Chloe took Ella inside her house.

"Good morning , Miss Lopez." Lucifer said in a cheery tone.