Oh my Dad!

This scenario is based on the idea given by MuffinTopDeckerstar.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

LAPD PRECINCT

"Ella, can you please give the details of the Joe Hamilton's murder?" Chloe asked.

"OK Chloe. So, victim was stabbed in the occipital part and there is blunt force trauma. The bruises on his hands are quite gnarly. The prints on the murder weapon did not match any criminal profile we have in our system."Ella said.

" Thanks, Ella" Chloe said.

"No problem, Chlo" Ella smiled.

"By the way, where's Lucifer?" Ella asked.

"Lucifer will be coming now. He had something to attend to." Chloe said.

" Maybe an orgy" Ella chuckled.

"Yeah..you may be right. It's Lucifer." Chloe giggled.

"Good morning ,Detective and Ms.Lopez" Lucifer said.

Chloe noticed that Lucifer's tone lacked his usual cheeriness.

"Good morning, Lucifer." Chloe and Ella said.

"Lucifer, we need to go to Joe's Hamilton's House for interrogation." Chloe said.

"All right, Detective." Lucifer said.

On the way to Joe Hamilton's House in her car, Chloe noticed that Lucifer was silent. Usually, he would talking about something or the other.

"Lucifer, are you alright?. You don't seem like your usual self." Chloe said.

"Oh, nothing for you to worry, Detective. Its just the usual family drama,that's all." Lucifer said with a small smile.

Chloe felt really sad seeing Lucifer like this.

"Lucifer, would you like to talk to me about it?.Maybe I can help you." Chloe said.

"It's alright, Detective. I can sort it out by myself. You have enough on your plate, so I don't want to burden you with my problems." Lucifer said, with a light chuckle.

"Lucifer, please talk to me. I can see this problem is eating your head." Chloe pleaded.

"You will not understand this, Detective."Lucifer said.

"Not if you don't talk to me. Fine, just leave it. I shouldn't have asked you." Chloe said, a bit irritated.

JOE HAMILTON'S HOUSE

Chloe started to interrogate Joe's wife Annie.

"Annie, do you know whether Joe had any enemies?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah..one guy was there...Kol Arnold. He and Joe used to be work colleagues. Kol was jealous of Joe's success and he tried many dirty tricks to defame Joe." Annie said.

"Any other enemies?" Chloe asked.

"Not that I know of" Annie said.

"Alright, thank you Annie.Do not leave this station." Chloe said.

After interrogating Annie, Chloe called Dan.

"Hey Dan, so I have interrogated Joe's wife Annie. Can you please check out about a guy named Kol Arnold." Chloe said.

"Yeah sure, Chlo" Dan said and hung up.

"Detective, anything about Kol Arnold." Lucifer asked.

"I have asked Dan to check about him." Chloe said.