A Day Off-2

" Oh that..um..your mommy gave me some kisses" Lucifer replied honestly.

"Really? Are you two dating ?" Trixie asked with a naughty smile.

Chloe heard this from the kitchen and went to the living room.

" Trixie babe, can you give mommy and Lucifer a moment." Chloe said.

Trixie went to her room.

"Lucifer, I actually haven't told her that we are dating" Chloe said in a soft tone.

" Well detective, it's high time.I think the urchin will agree." Lucifer said with a smile and placed his hand on her cheek.

" Lucifer said with a smile and placed his hand on her cheek

" Yeah, I know. I don't know whether she will be happy about it. Her happiness is all that matters to me." Chloe said as a concerned mother.

" I know very well, Detective." Lucifer smiled.

Chloe finally made up her mind and called Trixie to the living room.

" Baby, I want to tell you something. Lucifer and I are...um..dating. I am only moving forward with our relationship , only if you are happy about it. You will always be my first choice, baby." Chloe said with a small smile.

" Mommy, I really love you and Lucifer together

" Mommy, I really love you and Lucifer together. If being with Lucifer makes you happy, then I am also happy about it. Lucifer takes good care of you, mommy and that's all that matters." Trixie said with a big smile on her face.

" See Detective, I told you, the urchin will be happy about it." Lucifer said with a smile.

"I love you a lot, baby" Chloe said, with her eyes filled with tears of joy, and hugged Trixie.

"I love you a lot mommy" Trixie said.

" Lucifer, please take good care of my mommy. Please don't leave her like the Pierce guy." Trixie said in a serious tone.

" You have my word,urchin . I'll take good care of your mommy and I am definitely not like that over-stuffed man-ham Pierce." Lucifer said confidently ,and kissed Chloe on her cheek.