chapter twenty

Ashton POV

Im on my way to my Condo..its 9 in evening already..siguradong tulog na si Mikee..i wonder why she go to Solanna's clinic?i heard my twin brother talking to his wife on the phone..Mikee go to Solanna's clinic before they go to her family..is she sick?i park my car and go out on it..why she didn't tell me about it if she is not feeling well..

When i enter to my Condo..its dim inside and naka open ang TV..I stopped when i saw her on the coach and eating....what is she eating anyway?

"Baby?its late..why you are.still awake?"i asked her..

tumabi ako sa kanya at humalik sa labi nya..i taste a sweet spicy dilis on her lips..

"naka tulog kasi ako kanina..5 na nung magising ako..at di na ako maka tulog e..umm..kumusta ang work mo?"she asked

"fine..how are you?may masakit ba sayo?"i asked her while caressing her arm..

"im okey..why?"sya

"why did you go to the clinic?"i asked

she stopped eating and look at me..she pouted her lip and look at the bowl she is holding..i sign and made her sit on my lap..

"what?hmm?"me

"Ashton.."sya

"say it babe..kinakabahan ako sayo.."me and caress her hair..

"kinakabahan ka?"sya

"yeah..kinakabahan at natatakot..tell me the reason why did you come to the clinic.."me

"diba pwedeng pinuntahan.ko si solanna?"sya

"i already think about that..but i felt that,solanna is not the real reason.."me

she caress.my hand and olace it on her tummy..sinubukan kong wag iyukom ang kama ko..damn it!damn it!

"ashton...buntis ako.."malambing nyang sabi..

Mikee POV

Ngiting ngiti ako habang naka higa sa kama..naka tagilid ko paharap sa may pinto ng cr..ashton is taking a shower...after i told him about my pregnancy,he was speechless..then he cursed and cursed like he can't stop saying those curse..tapos binuhat nya ako kulang nalang iikot ikot nya ako..sabi ko baka mahilo ako kaya di nya ginawa..hihi..ang cute nya!

naupo ako at sumandal sa head board ng kama..lumabas sya sa cr na naka suot ng padjama.at sando..he smiled and walks towards the bed..tumabi sya sa akin at yumakap...i bite my lips when he is kissing my neck..

"ashton.."me

"mmh?"me

"i have something to tell you..about my sister's boyfriend.."me

"hm?why?"he asked and kissed my cheek..

"her boyfriend name is Gregory Sarmiento..i don't know if its just a coincidence because..diba Gregory Sarmiento.din and name ni Greg.."me kaya napatigil sya..

"i will work on it..we can't just assume.."sya

"okey..hindi ako mapakali hanggat diko nalalaman kung sino ang lalaking yun.."ako

"don't worry...but..what if..iisa lang sila..ano ang gagawin mo?"tanong nya..

"i don't know,maybe kakausapin
ko sya at wa warningan ko..ayokong masktan si ate.."ako

"okey..sabihin mo.lang kung ano ang gagawin mo..im here okey?and lets go to the obgyne tommorow.."sya

"eih?bukas agad?"tanong ko

"yeah..so alam.natin kung ano ang does and don't during your pregnancy.."sya

"umm..okey...pero..wala.ka bang work?"tanong ko..tiningala ko sya para tignan ang mukha nya..

"why?" i asked..umiling lang sya..napa labi ako habng naka tingin sa kanya..

"ano.bang work mo?"tanong ko..

"i will tell you later..but not now baby..is that okey?"tanong nya

"umm..okey.."ako

he smiled and cupped my face and kissed me fully on the lips..