chapter eighteen

Mikee POV

"THANK you for coming with me Solanna.."me

"not a big deal.."sabi nya at ngumiti sa akin..sya ang nag dra drive..kasi kotse nya ang gamit namin e..isang linggo narin na lagi kaming nag kikita..at kanina pumunta ako sa clinic niya..

"is your family know your married?"she asked..

"hinde..i will tell it yo them pero wag mun ngayon..how about you?"i asked her..she smiled..

"they don't know..and i don't know if they still know me.."sabi nya..there is a pain on her voice..

"h-how can you say that?"me

"I have a twin sister..but we are not in good terms..i mean to them with my brothers and sisters.."sabi nya..

"oh..sorry to hear that.."me

"its okey..you know our mother is my only ally on our family..but she got sick..my older brother and sister gave me away to an old perv man when i was eighteen..we need money and that is the only thing they know to get a big amount of money for our mother's surgery.."she said that makes me shocked..

"what?"me

"no wonder because they don't like me..even my twin sister..because im ugly.."sabi nya..ano daw?ang ganda ganda nya!!paano yan.naging pangit?!

"ugly?"me

"its true..when i was a kid our house burned..my sister is stock so i save her..but because of saving her my face burns.."sabi nya

"that's why they don't like me..my mother is the only person who accept me without a doubt..next is Asher..he accept me and love me.."sabi nya at ngumiti..

"he is the one who insisted me to take a surgery and fix my face.."sya

"you and your twin are identical?"i asked

"yup..pero we have different eye collor..my eyes is blue..and hers is chocholate brown..and her hair is blond while mine is black..unless she will dye her hair..."sya

"dj kaya malito sya si asher?"i asked and chuckles..

"i asked him once..he said he can recognize me just by staring at my eyes.."she said and chuckles..

"haha..anyway..may sasabihin ako..pumunta kayo s rosort ni asher before right?"me

"ummh..when we arrive we does..why?"she asked

"because,i saw you and asher..im with my family that day..i got so jealouse because i thought asher is ashton..mabuti nalang nag pakita s akin noon si ashton..selos na.selos pa ako noon.."sabi ko..she chuckles softly..

"oh..we are here..my family house.."me at agad na binuksan ang pinto..

"be careful Mikee..your pregnant.."she said that's why i looked at her..yeah?i am?2 weeks pregnant..what a surprise right?kanina ko lang nalaman when i got to her clinic..

"hehe.."me

bumaba sya at sinabayan ako..lumapit kami sa gate pero nilingon ko ang tatlong van na itim..napansin ko..kanina pa sumusunod sa amin..naka park sa may di kalayuan..

"oh..don't mind those..those are my umm..body guards..sorry..my husband insisted it.."she whispered..napa oh namn ako..well..okey na din kasi baka mag karoon ng world war 3 pag napahamak sya..grabe kasi si asher e..mahigpit si ashton sa akin pansin ko pero mas lalo kay asher..parang anytime manununtok pag tinangkang kunin ang asawa..kahit hawakan lang siguro ng ibang lalaki manununtok na agad..

nag door bell ako ng tatlong beses..nng bumukas ng gate..

"Mikeee!"tili ni ate na ikina tawa ko..i hugged her casue i missed her..even if kelan lang yung vacation ko with them..Of course i always missed them!

THERE!Thanks for waiting and reading!