Knock Knock...

25th March,2020.
The shoots were going soon  to be put on hold due to the covid situation. So Mr. Sheikh was at his residence and alone. But he had no idea what was coming on and was only tensed about the daily wagers and his family far away in Kashmir as  everything got stopped. So at about 5 p.m. he was scrolling his phone and checking the comments n reactions to mishbir newly wedding episodes. That suddenly his door bell rang.
Ting tong...
Shaheer p.o.v.
Iss waqt kaun hoga wobhiii iss covid situation mein. Chlo dekhta hoon. Mask pehnloon khin kuch ho naa jaye.
P.o.v. ends
(He opens the door and see a girl with spectacles wearing a mask standing at his door. She seemed a little tired but excited and her innocence was reflecting in her big eyes.)
Shaheer: yes! Boliye. Aap kaun. Do I know u?
The Girl:  aaa...aa...aaap. Abir ho naa? I mean Shaheer Sheikh. Are Anant Navya wale ....Arjun Mahabharat wale ...Dev Kuch rang pyar wale. Bolo na please. Please please.
Shaheer:  haan haan! Mein hi hoon sab characters. But aap ho kaun. N please relax.
(Listening this the girl just faints in his arms. Seeing this he takes her in his house and lays her on the bed.)
He was waiting for her to wakeup that news notification came on his phone that  the Prime Minister is going to address the nation at 8 p.m. so he switched on the tv and got to know that there will be complete lockdown for some days. He got tensed as to a girl got locked in his house whom he don't even know amd now she is lying unconcious in his house.
.
.
.
To be continued.
.
.
.
Guys please don't forget to comment amd tell me...my story's pros and cons.
.
ANU...