🌼Jealous snake🌼{I.Obanai x reader}

This is the first oneshot that was requested! @Mitsuriiuwu thank youuu for requesting!!💕 I hope it turned out great, im sorry if it's ooc. Enjoy~🌸

Word count: 452

"Good morning~" Y/N whispered to his ear. "Obanai~ good morning~" she kissed him. "I made you breakfest, im gonna go train now. I'll be back in a few hours." she said and went to train.

Obanai woke up after a few minutes. He was upset that this morning either couldn't cuddle with his girlfriend. He went down to eat breakfest. He waited the whole day for Y/N. But she didn't come. Obanai got ready and went out to find Y/N.

Obanai saw Y/N train with Rengoku. He didn't like the way she always train with him. He would never admit his jealousness, but Y/N saw through him.

He walked where she was training with Rengoku. They started to feel a strange aura getting closer to them.
Y/N turns around. "Oh no.." she knew she was in trouble. "Oh hey Iguro-san!" "Wanna come train?" he said.

Obanai just stared. He charged at Y/N. "Well it was good to train with you, bye-Aaahg!" Y/N yelped out. Obanai was running with Y/N on his shoulder.
Rengoku was just in a shocked state.

"Arghhh- Obanai when will you put me down?" she asked. He stayed silent. "Why are you angry?" "Im not angry.." "Oh perhaps are you jealous?" "No im not" "Oh but it looks like to me~"she said.

Obanai went silent. He didn't stop running. After a few minutes of running he got to their shared estate. Obanai dropped Y/N on their futon.

He pinned her down. Y/N looked in his eyes with a little blush. Obanai slowly closed the gap between them and kissed her lips. He let go of her hands and caressed her cheeks. Y/N held up her hands, taking off his bandage from his mouth.

Obanai was blushing hard. She leaned in kissing his nose and lips. "Oi, stop teasing or you will regret it" he said. "Hmm?~" Y/N leaned in again kissing his lips. He kissed back. She pulled away quickly teasing him.

She looks up in to his eyes. He had a death glare in them. Y/N knew she messed it up. "Wait,wai-" Obanai kissed her roughly. His hands traiced down her sides.

It was a long, long night.~

Y/N woke up pretty early in the morning. She barely slept any because of Obanai. She wanted to make breakfest so she got up from the futon. A hand grabbed her wrist.

"Not today. You're not gonna run away today." Obanai yanked her back to the futon. He snaked his hands around her waist hugging her tightly.

"Alright, alright i'll stay~".
"You know i love you, you jealous snake~" "Shut up"

                          💛The End💚

A/N's note: if you read it ty, i actually liked this one. Idk how much this is jealousy. Hope you liked it too🌺