🌼Too clingy🌼{K.Tanjiro x reader}

Hii! I'm really sorry for disappearing for soo long, here is a really short story that has been sitting in drafts for quite a while now. Enjoy!

Word count: 292

"Y/NNNNNN~" Tanjiro whined out.
Y/N was running from him, he wanted to cuddle all day, but of course Y/N got a lot of things to do. Like laundry, lunch etc.

Tanjiro was really clingy today. In the morning Y/N couldn't get out of bed, bc Tanjiro was cuddling her. And after he fell asleep she snucked out.

When Tanjiro woke up he didn't saw Y/N anywhere so he got up and looked for her. And now here we are, Tanjiro chasing Y/N for more cuddles.

"Y/NNN~ come back, i want more cuddles" he said. "Before going to sleep we can, okay? Let me finish my things." she said back. Y/N started to slow down, trying to catch her breath.

Tanjiro slowly catched up to her. He snaked his arms around her waist, embracing her in a tight hug. He picked her up, she sighed in defeat.

"Yeey, we got to cuddle" he said in a cute, excited voice. Y/N chuckled. He brought her to their shared bedroom. Tanjiro put Y/N on the futon, and layed beside her. He wanted to be the little spoon now, so Y/N spooned him even tho she was smaller then him.

"Y/N~ hug me tighter" "Can you caress my back, please~" he asked with puppy eyes. Y/N couldn't say no for the puppy eyes so she just did what he wanted.

"Y/N~ give me a kiss" she did as he asked. She gave him a kiss on the nose. "You missed~" he leaned in and kissed her on the lips. She blushed at his actions.

"Y/N~?"
"Yes~?"
"I love you~"
"I love you too~" she giggled. In the end they fell asleep.

                             🌸The End🌸

A/N's note: I know this is really short and rushed but hope you enjoyed this short story, I'm workingn on new ones and I'm looking forward to them!

Health check: Hewoo! How are you? Have you drank and ate today? I hope you're feeling well!