Intro: Persona ~ Chapter 0

Hey guys! It's Astro your cheesy and probably failing author here 😁

I just wanted to write something before I start the story because that's what I've seen a lot of other authors do, so here I am!

I know that no one is going to read this book and that it's probably just going to be me reading this after I finish it but it's fine. I wrote this book because I really like the Jinrene ship, I've read a couple of other stories on the ship and while they were amazing and absolutely beautiful...some parts just didn't resonate with me and my idea of how the plot should've gone forward. (Not to discredit the authors who wrote those stories though. TRUST ME...their works of art and you should go read all of them!)

To be completely honest, I have no idea where I'm going with this. I have a plot in mind and I'm just going to roll with that one for now. I'm currently in high school so I decided a high school Rom-com would be a fitting thing to write as I have somewhat (very limited) experience in those sort of things; not acting of course, I just mean real life ya know.

Dang I really have a lot of respect for all the authors of the previous stories now, I'm literally trying to come up with a plot and plan out how this story is going to be laid out and I'm completely lost....I wonder how they did it all and made it flow smoothly with it all being entertaining; their just too good. Oh. I'm. So. Screwed.

Just a warning to anybody who is new to these types of stories, we will be switching P.O.V.'s between a bunch of different people so just be alert whenever there's a sign that say's so...I'll make sure I make them bold so they're easy to see.

Also I enjoy longer stories which take time to really develop the characters and go into detail and this story is one of them! I'm sorry if it seemed dragged out in a few parts but I'm trying to make sure to make something that I would personally read. I hope y'all understand.

Anyways before y'all get tired of me ranting about my inability to be creative, I'm just gonna go.

Have a happy read :)

(Oh and be sure to give me feedback through the comments!)