Go Go ~ Chapter 3

Jin's P.O.V. 

Saturday morning's are interesting. You wake up and realise you have the weekend all to yourself, only to then remember that instead of school you have other business to attend to. Overall though, still better than a weekday. I woke up fairly late by my family's standards, a cozy 9 AM. Usually my mom would be screaming at me to wake up and get ready but I think she let me off after what happened yesterday. 

Transfering to another school huh?

To be honest, I knew this was coming eventually. The fact that everything had been fairly stable and no one said anything gave me a false sense of security and that's what caused me to get too comfortable. My bad. Trying to get everything off my mind, I reach for my phone. I'm not surprised to see notifications from a certain classmate of mine. 

("Do you have some time to talk today?") - solar_MM

She had already heard everything yesterday, there was no point in acting like I didn't know what she wanted to talk about. I pondered about the situation again and again in my head. She was a good friend of mine, someone I trusted and cared about. But at the same time, I had responsibilities. I had to go to the place I dreaded because I had to raise myself up and look towards my future. Besides that, I couldn't explain the situation to Solar even if I wanted to. There was a certain, let's say person, that I couldn't bring myself to mention to her. 

I guess I'll just have to tell her I'm busy with packing.

("Sorry I can't today, I'm busy packing my stuff.") - jin_K

Why packing you say? Well that's because the academy/school I'm about to enter has their own dorms. In order to fully develop and drive independence and responsibility into their students, they have the students stay in a dorm and manage their own lives themselves. I don't completely hate the thought of living alone, though I will have more work to do around the house compared to now. I've always been a fairly independent guy so it shouldn't be too hard. While trying to convince myself I'll be alright, I begin one of the last days of peace and quiet i'll get for a while. 

Solar's P.O.V.

Ding!

I had just gotten out of the shower when my phone buzzed. I almost fell because of the slippery floor as I was trying to read the message as fast as I could. 

("Sorry I can't today, I'm busy packing my stuff.") - jin_K

What? Why?! What does packing have to do with this?! Is he moving away? I don't think Jin would agree to go abroad so easily though. I didn't know what to do with myself. I was incredibly frustrated.

Why won't he talk to me?

Yesterday I had been too shocked to even comprehend what had happened. When Jin came out of the office, I was still in the middle of piecing together everything that had happened. When he asked me if I heard everything, I said yes after seeing the expression on his face. I'm sure he wouldn't have believed me even if I had said anything different. All he said was "I see" and then walked away. What am I supposed to do?

"Ugh why did I not try to talk to him yesterday..."

When was he leaving? I didn't know.

Where was he going? I didn't know.

What was I doing? I didn't know 

Jin and I are pretty good friends. We have always been fairly open to each other. So why is he being so secretive now? If he just told me he was going to a school nearby I wouldn't have to worry as much. If it was just him going to a different academy, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as him going to a whole different city, or even country. Atleast I could meet him occasionally, we could talk and hang out. But I don't know anything. That's what's really bothering me. 

This guy is so difficult for no reason I swear to god!

Jin's P.O.V. 

It was already sunday afternoon. The weekend had passed by like a breeze and a new day was going to start in just a couple of hours. I had already packed most of the stuff I was going to take and my parents had sent it ahead to make sure I was able get the dorm up and ready as soon as possible. My mom had found it difficult to be happy about my father's decision to send me to Seoul National Academy, but she reluctantly had to accept it. My father had made an exception for her until my second year of highschool, she couldn't deny that, and begrudgingly, neither could I. 

I sat alone in my almost empty room. It was quite strange to see it in this state. I wasn't the biggest fan of the room in actuality. It felt hollow, even with everything in it, it wasn't the greatest feeling, but still, live in a place long enough and you'll start to feel nostaligic even if you don't like it. The pinkish glow of the setting sun filtered in through the windows, almost painting the image of nostaliga out for me. 

"Guess I'll be back after two years. That's a long time. I hope I have fun there."

There was no one in the room to listen other than my own shadow, but my voice reverberated around the room to once again solidify my resolve. I would make these two years count. I would try my best at the academy and come back better. And just like that, the sun set to rest and the moon came out to play. I watched the stars dance while falling asleep. The next day the sunrise brought a change. But change isn't always a bad thing. After all, sometimes the changes we experience are tied to a twist of fate. 

3rd Chapter Guyssssss!

Hey guys it's your failing and sleep deprived author Astro here. Unfortunately it looks like theres been a tradition of releasing chapters every year so that's not great haha. I don't really have an excuse this time, I guess life just caught up to me. I found some free time and thought I'd get back onto this so hopefully I will continue this. Coming back after a year has really given me a lot of different idea's for this story and how I can develop and create this so I'll do some thinking and planning to give you the most interesting story I can. Anyways, thank you to anyone who ends up reading this, I hope you have a great day. Peace Nova's ✌️