[₀₀₄]

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 🎀 ~ 🎀 °¤*)¯'★'¯(*¤°•..•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 🎀 ~ 🎀 °¤*)¯'★'¯(*¤°•.

..After you finish telling Mina about what he said, you start to get sleepy and you fall asleep

You wake up to your alarm. "Ugh! Shut up!" You throw your phone , but it's still going off. You get up to pick up your phone to turn it off. You go to open the door where someone was waiting for you. "Hm? What are you doing here Denki?" "Oh um, I was just going to ask you if you want breakfast" "Un sure I guess" "Ok" He turns around to walk away, when Bakugo comes towards your dorm.

 "Why were you talking to him?" "He was asking me if I wanted breakfast. Why are you jealous~" "No, what the fuck" He walks away. You go back into your room to get your tote with all of your toiletries and head to the showers.

Once you get out of the shower, you get dressed in your uniform, fix your braids (or any type of hair you have), and went to go get breakfast from Denki. After breakfast, you, Bakugo, and Todoroki start heading towards your first period class. 

Once you three got to Class 1-A. You guys were the only ones there. "Hm I wonder where everyone is?" You said that while looking around the empty classroom. "Not even Aisawa's here" Said Todoroki looking around the room too. Bakugo went to go look around in the other classrooms. You and Todoroki were alone now.

"Hey" "What Shoto?" "Um do you want a granola bar? I have an extra one" "Naw fam, I already ate breakfast but thank you bestie" "Oh ok" Todoroki said looking towards the door. Bakugo came running back in the classroom. "Damn Katsuki calm down" You said walking over to him "Let's go now. Follow me" You and Todoroki start running after Bakugo. 

And where he lead you was, to the lunchroom. "What the fuck are you talking about bakubitch. Ain't no one in here" The lights are off too Bakugo" You and Todoroki start scolding him.  "What the hell man! Everyone was just here." "Welp bitch, no one is here now." You said with your hands on your hips. When the lights turned back on, there stood, all of Class 1-A and  a couple other classes. "Happy Birthday Y/N!" Everyone yelled at you. 

"Oh my gosh, you guys thank you all, I forgot it was my birthday."  You gave Bakugo and Todoroki side-hugs. "I love you guys" "You better. I planned this for you" He said looking down at you. "Omg Bakugo you are my favorite person now, I love you, you hoe." You gave him a full hug. He actually smiled at you hugging him and saying that. You loved him.

 During the little surprise party, you all had cake, had drinks, and talked about a lot of stuff.. You opened some presents that everyone bought you. "I'm going to open my class's presents when we get back to the dorms if that's ok with all of you?" "yeah that fine!" Your class said. 

 ~Time skip~

Everyone had to go back to their regular schedules for the rest of the day. But for your class, you guys watched movies and ate popcorn while Aisawa was asleep. This was the best day you've had since three months ago.

Flashback from three months ago 

You were sitting in a dark room all by yourself with nothing to eat or drink. 'I've been kidnapped' You finally realized that, after two hours of you being in this room. When you were zoned out thinking about how you're going to die here, a door started to open with someone walking in. "Hey there beautiful" Someone crouched down to talk to you.

 "Oh you don't have light, hold on."  The person, that you now see that is a male, turns on a light. "There you go."  "Hello, my name is Dabi. And I have kidnapped you as you can see, uh don't think that you're escaping because" He laughs. "There's no way that you can leave" 'Ok he doesn't know that I have a teleportation quirk good' "I'll be right back." He walks out of the room. You start to think about where to think of going, and when he comes to visit you. You don't know what quirk he has or how he uses it, so you have to be cautious... 

I really like this chapter because it's getting spicy~ Bye bye now<3