[₂₈]

You, Megumi, and Mina walk into the party. Mina runs off to go see her friends from other schools. You and Megumi go to the drink table, still talking/ flirting with each other.

 "How have you been Y/N?" "I've been good thank you. What about you?" 

"I've been better"

 He looks off into the distance to see Katsuki looking at the both of you talking. You look at him with a questioning look. 

"What are you looking a-" You go to turn your head but Megumi distracts you by giving you a drink. "Here, uh let's go" He leads you to his couch while still looking behind him. 

You and a couple of Megumi's friends were sitting on the couch chatting, when Megumi asked you to dance. Of course you said yes.

 He took your hand and took you to the middle of his living room. It was a song about uh you know, You and Megumi were dancing together, feeling each other up and flirting. 

You were in front of Megumi when he grabbed your waist and pulled you close to him. Suddenly, Katsuki came up and punched Megumi in the face. 

You turned around fast and took him off of Megumi. 

"Stop! Stop, you're hurting him you fucking idiot"

You successfully got Katsuki off of him and you took Megumi to the bathroom to help him calm down and clean his face up.

 You were cleaning the blood off of his face when he stopped you. You looked at him questioning what he was doing. He leaned in to kiss you. You dropped the towel and kissed him back.

 You were a little tipsy but you knew this was wrong. He started to try to take off your dress when you stopped him. 

"Umi. I'm sorry but I can't"

 You look at the ground. He lifted your chin and kissed you on your cheek. 

"No, no. It's alright"

You rub his hand with your finger and walk out of the bathroom. You slowly close the door behind you and went to go find Mina.

 You eventually find her and tell her you wanna go. 

"Why we've only been here for 2 hours?"

 "I know it's just that..I wanna go"

 You hold your bag closer to you and look at her with calm eyes. 

"Well I'm going to go though, I'll come back if you wanna go after I start driving though"

You hugged her and kissed her cheek and went out to go to your car. someone grabbed your arm. 

"What the fu- Oh it's you"

 It was Katsuki. "What do you want" You yank your arm away from him. 

"Can you give me a ride home" You think for a sec.

"I mean I guess" "Thank you " He sighed and got into the passenger seat. Your buzz wore off by now and you started driving home.

You didn't talk to him the whole ride back home. You were still mad about what he did to Megumi. You decided to ask him why. 

"Hey, why did you start punching Umi?"

"Because, he was touching you a way I didn't like"

"But you haven't even been near me for the past couple of days. It's like we broke up"

"Ok? That still gives me a reason to not like the way he was touching you"

"Ok but I was having fun with him. It's not like you were treat me like that, the last person that treated me like that was Toya. I actually felt safe with him, even if he was touching me in a weird way"