[₂₆]

~The Next Day~

You woke up again early to get ready for school. It was like a repeat of yesterday, Bakugo was close behind you until you had to go to the bathroom. 

This time you were able to find your socks. Turns out Mina stole them while you were sleeping. You got into your car and drove to school without a worry in your head. You got out and walked hand-in-hand with Bakugo while chatting about what you guys were going to do this weekend. "My mom wants to meet you this weekend" 

"Really? I remember you bringing it up a while ago, yeah I'm excited to meet her as well" 

You smiled to yourself while still chatting. It was a little later in the day and you felt your phone buzz while working. You looked around and secretly checked it. It was Bakugo...

~Babe<3~

Babe<3: Y/N come to the bathrooms

Y/N: Why? I'm in class. And why aren't you here?

Babe<3: That doesn't matter come to the bathrooms pls

Y/N: Ugh fine I'm coming

You raised your hand and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom. Shortly you were at the bathrooms, so you texted him to let him know you were there. You felt him pull you into the unisex bathroom and started kissing your neck. He took a breath and started explaining why he wanted you here.

 "Ugh- I'm sorry I pulled you from class, I'm just- really fucking horny"

 He looked into your eyes while you raised you eyebrows. 

"Can you help me" 

He stared down at his pants while your eyes followed his. You put your braids in a low ponytail and got on your knees. 

"Well let's hurry this up" He excitedly unzipped his pants and you saw the precum oozing from his gray boxers. 

You slowly pulled them down and started stroking his member. He quickly threw his head back and moaned. 

He pushed his hand onto the wall behind you for balance. You swirled your tongue around his head and teased him 

"Fuck.. Y/N please hurry"

 "You're a needy boy aren't you?" 

You looked up towards him while he was silently begging you to start. You started to put your mouth on his shaft. 

He couldn't wait any longer he took his head and shoved his cock down your throat. He moaned loudly while beads of sweat formed on his forehead. 

He went in and out of your mouth while you just took it. There was no stopping him. You smacked his thigh, he understood and pulled quickly out of your mouth. 

Just by the look on your face he was already about to cum. He jerked himself off and came on your face. You licked your mouth area clean, it was salty.

 "Shit I'm sorry" He pulled up his boxers and pants, and went to go get you a tissue to wipe it all off. 

You stood up slowly and waited for him to wipe it off of your eyes. He quickly wiped off your whole face and kissed you. 

You had a make out session and you went back to class. Bakugo decided to stay in the bathroom since he already skipped half of the class. 

After class you two met each other at your locker and walked to lunch together while chatting. You caught a glimpse of someone in a dark hallway sitting on the floor.