What is he doing here?

"Okay so everyone understand the why those armys attacked the Southeast Asia then, back at the 1942? " Mr Mark said.

I came back to reality , trying not to think of Beomgyu and our past.

When I look at the board, WHAT? Since when he wrote all these stuff? That a lot bRo!

I quickly scribbled down the fomulas and examples.

"Okay, so your homework today will be from page 1 to 4 and have a good day ahead. See you later. Good bye class! " Mr Mark said cheerfully, not as fierce as before.

Before he left the classroom, he took a look at Beomgyu and shakes his head then headed out of the class room.

"Hey Y/n, it's Recess, let's go! " Jennifer put her arms around my neck and dragging me out.

"Wait wait! " I stopped her.

I went back to my table and took the homework Mr Mark assigned just now.

"Are you going to do these? Now? " Jennifer looked at me with disbelief.

I nodded.

"Y/n are you serious? Do homework.... In school? HOMEWORK IS WORK THAT IS DONE AT HOME GIRLY"

"I mean, I not eating during lunch, and I didn't bringy phone today so why not? " I replied

Jennifer sighed and nodded.

"Nerd" I heard beomgyu said, he just woke up form his sleep

At the Cafeteria, I found a table and waited for Jennifer to buy her food.

Suddenly, someone pull the chair beside me and sat down. It's Beomgyu.

What is he doing here?

______________________________________
Hey guysss, it's have been a long time since I updated as I have exams coming up @_@ But it's holiday for me now and I hope I have more Ideas and motivations to update!! ❤❤