Changing seats

"What are you doing here? " I asked him, trying not to be annoyed by his ice colded face.

"Eating." He answered, no expression, no one can understand him just by his face.

I felt uncomfortable.

I looked around the cafeteria to try to find another empty table, but all the tables are filled with students. His friend's are full too.

Now I know, he had no choice but to sit here.

I tried to ignore him. why is time passing so slow now huh?

After awhile, I took at look at him and HE WAS STARING AT ME!

I ignored him and tried to focus but he was staring at me like no tomorrow.

Jennifer, where are you??

One unread message

Jennifer ❤: Dude, why is Beomgyu sitting with you?

Me: He have no where else to sit

Me: OMG come back

Jennifer❤: Nahh, Mandy ask if I could sit with them , enjoy your date with him lol

OMG THANKS BEST FRIEND!😶✋

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Ringgg" the recess bell rang signalling students to go back to class.

Finally!! I took my stuff and walked out of the cafeteria immediately, escaping this awkwardness.

"Hey, how was Beomgyu" Jennifer tapped my shoulder from the back.

I looked at her , "what do you think? " I answered. "Do you think he will talk to me? "

She laughed.

We headed back to class.

"Okay class, since some of you are misbehaving, I'm going to change all of your seats. " Mr Mark said once he stepped in the classroom.

"But it will affect our studies! "

"Mr Mark, I don't want to sit with nerds! "

"I don't want to sit infront! "

"Can I sit with Beomgyu please? "

The whole class started to complain. Beomgyu's fan girl was looking at him like he was everything to them. They hoped to sit with him.

Ew.

SLAM! Mr Mark slammed his hand on the chalkboard, causing the whole class to quieten down.

"Class, I already planned the sitting list" he said. "I'm going to read then out and you guys are going to move quick. "

"Sarah with Maxwell"
"Jennifer with Eva"
"Joo young with Seungmin"
"Hwayoung with Taehyun"
"Kai with Yeonjun"
"soobin with Sujin"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"And finally, Y/n with Beomgyu"

"Oh, no. "I thought, this is the start of the torture....