First day sitting with him

I look at Beomgyu and he was looking at me, too, with that ice cold face. He rolled his eyes and put his head on the table.

I took my backpack and walked towards Beomgyu and my seat. Unwillingly.

"H-hey." I tried I talk to my new tablemate.

He didn't reply.

How rude.

I ignore him and started listening to Mr Mark's teaching.

Even though Im a nerd, I still have subjects that I don't like.

SCIENCE.

Like seriously, how do people score well for science?? Like the feller sitting beside me don't listen in class but still get high marks than me for Science. Huh?

This is so unfair.

"So when speed is multiplied by time, it gave us the distance of how far the object travels..... " Mr Mark's lecture is not a joke, not lecture, more like a lullaby. My head almost gonna plob down.

"So, the worksheet I passed down is your home work for the weekends. Evenyone have one? " Mr Mark said.

Since me and Beomgyu is sitting at the last row, we were the last to get the worksheet.

The guy sitting in front of me was Soobin, one if Beomgyu's friend but he was a little better than Beomgyu. At least Soobin listen in class.

"Here." Soobin said as he passed the worksheets to me. He have the same ice cold face as Beomgyu.

As I was about to gave Beomgyu one, I was expecting him to be lying down and not facing me, but he was staring at me. Like RIGHT INTO MY EYES. Even though I don't like him,I could feel my cheeks burning . I quickly broke contact with him as it was awkward.

"Good bye class. " Mr Mark's said as he walked out of the classroom.

It finally the end of school!

I packed my back and was about to walk out of the classroom . Suddenly, something grab my hand, I looked behind and saw Beomgyu looking up at me. He doesn't look scary now, he kinda look soft.

"Give me you phone number, we are tablemates, and Mr Mark might give us a lot of group projects, so it's better to have each other's number" He said, giving me a soft smile.

WOW what? CHOI BEOMGYU SMILES?

I HAVE NOT SEEN HIM SMILE FOR THE PASS YEARS!

I tried to act normal and gave him my number and walked out of the classroom coldly, leaving Beomgyu there alone.

........................................................................