A new film

Place : SRK's house
Time: 2005-2006
Srk : Kajol will definitely do this film with me .
5 minutes later
SRK again : what if she noticed the similarities? Karan wrote our story in this film , Damn!!!
I think she will not .
SRK was sitting in his room thinking about his new film .
————————————————————
Two days later
SRK called Karan , Karan was busy .
He didn't answer.
Srk tried again , Karan answered after 10 calls.
Karan : what happened srk , are you ok ?
SRK: everything is ok , just tell me , did kajol accept to do the character??
Karan : not yet , I asked Ajay by the way to do the husband role and I'm waiting for their answer.
SRK with non heard voice : wth? Just Gauri left and everything will be known and confirmed that I'm dying to just do the same with Kajol .
Karan : what? SRK I can't hear you , tell me , what do you want ?
SRK: ok,ok, just tell me when you will get her answer and when you will start reading the script.
What do you do Karan ? You'll expose us and in a very bad way , he's the one who betrayed her not the opposite, they will not accept,
Second I don't want to work with this asshole
SRK was thinking about the situation .
——————————————-
SRK waited for 2 days then he called Kajol but she didn't answer because she was out .
——————————————-
Place : yash Raj studio
Time: 2005-2006
Aamir khan : please can you read the script again ?
Aditya Chopra: Aamir this is the third time we will read it .
Aamir : I want to be sure about my notes about the script otherwise I'll not accept.
Konal kuhli : ok , ok let's do it again
Aamir hear it for the third time he said
I'll accept if you accept my notes and edit some parts of the script otherwise I'm sorry . I can't
Aditya the producer and Konal accepted his notes after they listened to them carefully.
Aamir added then the Shairi parts ( the poetry) he gave them the English version then they translated them to Urdu .
Konal : now Aamir we want your suggestions
Who should be your co-star ? Give us 3 names
Aamir replied so fast : Kajol, Kajol and Kajol
( with his beautiful pronunciation kajil).
Aditya and konal were so disappointed because they knew that Kajol will accept her friend film : Karan Johar.
Aamir said : I don't care , she is the best for the film and for your suggestion ( karishma ) I swore before I'll not do any other film with her after we fought so your suggestion is refused.
Aditya asks Aamir to calm down and promises him to try with Kajol .