1

Y/N's POV:

"Woooo! Well that was a rush!" I yelled while swinging my huge AK 47 over my shoulder, my other hand holding a huge sack of Diamonds along with gold bars.

I ignored the sight around me of humans screaming and running out of the burning building as the bank alarms kept going off.

Don't think you're better than us can you can rob a bank Y/N. If it was me controlling We'd be in our apartment, counting our cash by now.

{Calm down Pride. All she did was kill some people, commit Arson and take some cash. We still have the police to worry about and knowing Y/N they probably would send a superhero too. Don't get your hopes up. Plus she wouldn't even been able to get to the vault if it wasn't for us}

Ohhh Cmon Ghost! Have a little faith! Y/N is great. She's our host after all. Of course she's gonna be able to rob a bank. We're just an upside and really helpful. But it is true she needs us.

"Thanks Sandy. Robbing a human store seemed boring. But that was quite fun." I thanked her out loud.

I carelessly walked out of the burning building, screams and sobs surrounding me everywhere before hearing the sirens faintly behind me.

HA HA! The feds are here! Run bitch run! Or just give me control. I wouldn't mind either one.

{She's not gonna make it. Let's get ready for prison.}

Man your such a fun killer. But seriously Y/N you gotta go.

Just as the cops were turning the block I began running at fast as I could.

I was trying to decide whether if I wanted to turn into a tiger right then and there. But that wouldn't work cause I'd end up dropping my gear and the cash.

I wouldn't be able to get to high ground since I'm not in my true form and my powers don't work that way.

All I can do really is just keep going until they run out of gas or something.

I'm sure I wouldn't run out of strength or energy.

....

It's been half an hour. They began shooting me over and over again but it didn't do much. It just hit my skin then falling to the ground, the wound healing in a matter of seconds. Not feeling much but a small poke and then that was it.

They even tried to bomb me. If anything it helped me get farther away from them.

{See?! She doesn't have a plan, clearly, we've been running for the longest and you forget we still have limits, AND they're probably gonna send a hero. Can't wait to rot in jail and get raped by some psycho's.}

Hmph! I'd like to see them try.

You idiots. Am I the only one that pays attention?

No, bubble head you're the only one that has access to her brain 24/7. We only have it when she lets us take over.

Oh right. Lol, I forget at times.

{That's gonna get us killed.}

You think everything's gonna get us killed.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I saw a dark figure on top of the house.

The police must have a lot of faith in Batman because they stopped following me.

Yay!!! Baseball Bat is here! Let me take over! Please Y/N! I wanna play with him!

"Fine! Don't get us killed." I gave in turning into an Alley.