2

Meanwhile as Y/N was getting questioned by the police

No ones POV:

Amanda Waller, a high ranking government official who specializes in people or creatures with special abilities.

The nightmare in heels walks into Cicada restaurant with two suitcases in each hand.

Greeted by two men in suits who are heavily armed.

Tonight Amanda was having dinner with very important men to propose an idea of hers.

A special group of extremely powerful criminals, who are currently being held in Arkham Asylum.

During this time Superman had just died and all of America was in ruins because of the lost of a national hero. Not only was he missed but he was also needed, for fighting powerful crimes that no other hero could fight.

Because of the current situation Waller had put together this group to fight one of those powerful crimes.

Harley Quinn, mentally insane, Queen of Gotham, expert gymnast, amazing fighter, and one of Gothams most wanted criminals.

Most importantly, Jokers girl.

DeadShot, highly trained assassin, weapons extraordinaire, family man, and master martial artist.

Captain Boomerang, Barry Allen's nemesis, Australian, notorious robber, and all around wacko.

El Diablo, Metahuman, former gang member, and killer of his own family. Of course it wasn't intentional, but doesn't change the fact that he killed them.

Enchantress, demonic entity who is thousands of years old. She's nearly limitless, manipulative, and evil, and her current host is adventurer June Moone.

And finally Killer Croc, on of Batman's nemeses, Half man half crocodile, and all around hot head.

"Amanda." The military chairman said eyeing the black woman up and down as she entered, with a small smirk on her face.

"You know better than anyone how I feel about this, Task X Force group you've been pitching to us for months. Im not gonna let you put a bunch of monsters into the streets." Mr. Moore said, cutting into his steak as Amanda sat down.

"You don't know the full story though"

Waller continued to go into depth about her plan and what meta humans and people she had in mind and what her plan included specifically.

Then she went into her bag and pulled out a much thinner file compared to the other ones.

"This is my personal favorite. Y/N Y/L/N aka V/N. Y/N isn't necessarily a meta human, well she's not a human at all. Ever heard of Martian Manhunter?" Waller asked opening Y/N's file.

"Of course. Isn't he that green guy from mars?" Griggs said laying back in his chair.

"Well, Y/N isnt from Mars. She's from Pluto." Waller said catching the Two mens attention.

"Y/N is an alien who lived in the core of Pluto. Apparently Theres a whole civilization there, but we don't know for sure. Just 4 years ago, Y/N came onto earth without a sound. Unlike Superman, there was no space ship or anything she just appeared. Don't let this picture fool you, that's not her true from."

"What do you mean.... That not her true form?"

"Y/N's species has the ability to take the form of literally, anything. A human, a animal, a made up animal, truly anything.

As far as we know she can turn into whatever she lays her eyes on. Her transformation becomes more accurate when she learns more information about whatever she turns into. When she also learns the abilities of this, she can copy the abilities as well.