#9

"he was, why?" he said getting up followed by jeno and renjun

"he's warm and pale" he told them and they touched his fourhead

"bub are you not feeling well? you were fine this morning what happened?" renjun asked

"i wan go home" jisung said to the four boys looking at him

"i wish you could hun but we have to stay here and you have rap at 4." jaemin reminded

"fine"

"if he doesn't feel good tell one of the mangers and they will move the schedule around so he can do rap another day"

"really?"

"yea"

"okay thank you hyung" jaemin said before taeyong walked off "jisung do you want to go home?"

jisungs head shot up at the thought of going home and he nodded rapidly

"okay let me call manger hyung and see what he says wait here okay?" jaemin said and the other l three boys walked off.

jisung waited for what felt like hours but in reality was only minutes, getting bored he got up and left before anyone could notice.

the building was full of staff and managers and other members of other groups.

jisung wondered the halls looking for a place to play but he wasn't finding one.

now he was alone in little space. which jaemin said wasn't allowed. he has no idea where he is or any of his hyungs are. he found a bathroom and walked over to the corner and started to quietly cry.

meanwhile

"okay ji he said" jaemin started to speak only to realize jisung wasn't there.

"did anyone see where jisung went?" jaemin asked the other members

"bathroom i think? i don't know he left like 10 minutes ago." johnny said going back to his conversation with jaehyun

"HE WHAT?" jaemin shouted

"what? he's 18 he can leave on his own" yuta said

"chenle jeno renjun. we are leaving." jaemin said and the other three got up and ran out the door in search of jisung.

"what the fuck was that about?" mark asked hyuck

"i have NO idea" he said

jisung sat in the bathroom quietly crying out of fear of being alone, tiredness from waking up early, pain from his stomach hurting. apparently he wasn't quite enough because he heard the door open.

"is someone in here?" someone asked walking in

"oh hey jisung, what are you doing in here? are you okay?" suho asked seeing the boy crying

jisung tried speaking but only babbled in his tears.

"oh baby, come here?" he asked softly walking over to the little who didn't protest and immediately latched on to him.

"let's get you out of here i'm sure you have some very worried hyungs right now. let's take you to our practice room and i'll call one of your members to come get you okay?"

jisung nodded and suho picked him up and walked with him on his hip into their practice room that was 2 floors down.

"guys, we have a guest" he said walking into the room getting the attention of his other members

"oh hi jisung, you okay love?" chanyeol asked

jisung just looked at him then back at suho.

"it's okay baby" he said before setting him down onto the ground

a few of the other members walked over to jisung and started to play with him and talk to him while baekhyun talked to suho.

"hyung? what's going on?"

"well i heard crying from the bathroom and i walked in to see jisung alone crying i didn't know what else to do besides bring him back here."

"do you want me to call someone ? i have taeyong and marks number"

"i have no idea, do you think his members know? i don't want to tell them if they don't that's not our place for to tell them."

"i guess so what do we do?"

"we wait i guess, if someone knows then they will find us eventually. if no one knows and no one comes. we wait an hour or until he calms down and is happy and we walk him back to his practice room."

"okay" baekhyun said before both boys walked over to sung

"hey baby, you okay?"

"tummy huwrts"

"aww your tummy hurts. that's not good. have you taken anything?" sehun asked and jisung shook his head

"hey hun do you have anything with you? any toys or bags or pacis?" lay asked again he shook his head.

"do we still keep the little bag? the one we used to use for kai?" suho asked

"i think it should be in a cabinet i'll look" xiumin said getting up to look "okay i got it"

he walked back with a black duffle bag and when he opened it jisungs eyes lit up everyone noticed how the nct maknae got excited and all cooed.

"here baby it's clean" chen said popping a dummy in the boys mouth who happily excepted.

"let's break for an hour and see what happens here. we can keep practicing after okay guys?" suho asked

they all agreed and began to play with the little who was very content with playing with the 9 exo members without a care in the world.

(please ignore the fact some of them are currently enlisted atm irl, here they aren't)

"split up and look for him if no one finds him in the next hour i will LOOSE MY SHIT" jaemin said to the other three

they all ran off in different directions in search for their maknae.