play date

* two days later *

jisung hasn't let go of hyuck. not once, follows him around everywhere, the boy is always by his side 24/7. of course he plays with the others but he won't play unless haechan is there. until the boys get a certain phone call

( chenle , exo )

"hello?"

"hey is is chenle right? mark gave me your number he said jisung is back at your dorm"

"oh hello, who is this?"

"this is suho from exo"

oh hello hyung, do you need something?

well our little, kai just slipped for the first time in months, so we invited taemin over so the two could play together but we wanted to see if jisung wanted to come over aswell and play with the two that is, if you arent busy or anything

i'm sure sungie would love that, i'll bring him over in a few ! would you like us to bring anything?

nope you don't have to, i'll see you all when you get here

the two hung up and chenle walked in to see the others playing together.

"hey baby, how would you like to go have a play date with kai and taemin hyungs ?"

"YES" jisung jumped up from from where he was sitting and ran to the door.

"hold on, you need to get changed and get shoes on my love"

renjun walked jailing to his room grabbing a pastel purple hoodie and some sweatpants for the boy. he helped him changed and then helped get his shoes on. while this happened jeno and chenle went and packed his little space bag.

"okay all ready" renjun said and jisung once again took off for the door.

"are we all going ?" jeno asked

"uhhh if anyone wants to come they can he didn't say all of us couldnt so" chenle said

all of them got their shoes on, jaemin carrying the little space bag while haechan held jisungs hand.

arriving at the exo dorms you could herat the laughing and screaming of the others through the door. loudly knocking the door swung open to reveal baekhyun and chaos going on behind him.

"hey guys come in, the others are already here. there's a little more people then we expected." he said stepping back to reveal all of the exo and all of the shinee members but also all of straykids.

"channie hyung?" chenle tilted his head at the sight of the boys

"hey guys. lay texted us about this and i mentioned it to hyunjin but felix overheard and begged to come. surprise"