Chapter Three

My skin was on fire. Everywhere he touched burned, leaving a scorched path as he marked my body as his. His expert lips kissed the skin on my neck, teasing me as I panted beneath him.

When I felt I could take no more, my hands gripped themselves in his thick black hair and pulled, ending his brief torture as his unusually gold eyes stared into my own. He smirked at me, propping himself up on one elbow so that he could trail feather light caresses from my collarbone to my navel. I moaned at the feel, then bared my teeth at him, "Stop teasing me! Just take me!"

"A little eager, huh?" he teased, his voice almost animalistic. That, and the way his fingers massaged my thighs had me biting my lip and shoving him off of me so that I could straddle his hips, his manhood lying just beside where I needed him most. He was rock hard and pulsing, oh so very big. I couldn't help grinding against him, tossing my head back in oblivion. He growled, gripping my hips in an attempt to stop me, "Damn, baby. Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked innocently, cupping my breast as I ground against him again.

He flipped us over, hooking my leg across his hip, "Keep doing that and we won't leave."

"What if I don't want to leave?" I purred, gripping his hair, "If you don't take me now, you'll be forced to watch me pleasure myself. Imagining it was you pounding into me, touching me, loving me..."

At that he growled, thrusting his hips into me, making me feel more complete than I'd ever felt in my life.

~

With a gasp, I bolted awake. Aidan was at the foot of my bed cuddling his pillow, my comforter kicked off his tiny body as he'd likely gotten hot. I glanced at my clock and groaned, I had ten minutes before I had to get up.

As I moved to get off the bed, I almost collapsed at the vibrating pressure between my legs. That dream had certainly left me hot and bothered, and I huffed in frustration. I've never been this aroused before and I had no idea what to do. Even my natural walk was uncomfortable, I almost had to waddle.

In my bathroom, I showered carefully. The droplets of water running down my body only seemed to worsen the discomfort. Cutting my shower short, I decided on a dress and got ready for school. The dress was a floral skater dress that I paired with with a light jean jacket and brown boots.

Mom found me at the kitchen island, eating a breakfast sandwich as I tried to sit comfortably. With a frown, she asked, "What's wrong, sweetie?"

My face blazed and I looked down, kind of embarrassed that I had to tell my mom. Avoiding her eyes, I vaguely told her about the dream. She smiled in amusement, taking my empty plate and putting it in the sink. She put a pot of water on the stove and I groaned, already tasting the bitter tea that she was going to make me drink. All she did was laugh at my expense.

I made a big deal of drinking that poison, too. I smelled its steam, gagging dramatically. I pouted at her as I lifted the cup to my lips. She rolled her eyes at that. As I pinched my nose, took a sip, then grimaced, she'd finally had enough.

"Danielle," she snapped, "If you don't drink this tea right now, I'll-"

"Yes ma'am, yes ma'am!" I laughed, lifting the cup and actually drinking it. I couldn't help the disgusted shudder, and Mom laughed at that too.

Marie's horn blared outside, so I kissed Mom on the cheek, grabbed my backpack, and ran to the car. As I sat in the passenger seat and buckled up, I winced at Marie singing again. The tone deaf woman seriously had some lungs on her. She laughed at my faces as she drove us to school, finally looking at me when she parked.