Baby You? I Can Do That! (CG Deku × Reader for Any Little Age)

finally working on this!!!
y/n wants to regress around someone for the first time and asks deku if he can help, and of course he's happy to :)
uh also hi friends from discord that i shared my wattpad with lol

You and Izuku were sitting in class as you kicked your feet under the desk. You were rather nervous, as you had to ask him a question. You weren't quite sure how to ask it, though.

"Are you alright, Bun-Bun?" His sweet voice makes you blush and all you can do is nod.

"You're so cute," He says, smiling softly and petting you.

"Izuku, I need to ask you something..." You whisper shyly, playing with your fingers.

"What is it?" He continues to pet you as you shyly explain.

"You want me to baby you?"

You nod, blushing more. "Awe, alright! Anything for you, Bun-Bun."

You smile and kick your legs happily, waiting for class to end. When it finally does, you happily walk to your room holding his hand.

"Do you have little gear already, Bun?" You nod, showing him where you keep it.

"Awe!" He sets the box on the bed next to you, pulling you into his lap.

"Open up, Baby!" You open your mouth and he puts your paci in.

"Is that your favorite color, Bun?"

"Yeah!" You say with a giggle, feeling yourself start to slip.

"Do you have a nickname you wanna call me?"

"Papa!" You shout with a smile.

"Papa?" You nod. "Alright, I can be your papa!"

You squeal happily. "Princess movie pleeease?" 

"Alright, Bun." He opens his laptop, pulling up Disney+ and letting you choose your favorite movie.

He cuddles you in his lap while you slip completely into your headspace.  <3