18

as usual, voting helps, so please consider doing so!

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫  ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

The boy left as soon as the sun was up in the sky, just like he promised, leaving the girl to sleep deeply inside her warm bed that would soon turn cold in the spot he once layed in.

Bakugou was not aware, but as soon as he closed her front door, she opened her eyes, enjoying the early morning moments alone. Now that he was nowhere in sight, she had time to take in everything that just happened. She had questions roaming around her head such as what were they? Was she able to keep the sex casual? What will she have for breakfast?

"Fried eggs" she almost drooled at the thought

She quickly jumped out of the bed as she now had one of the answers to her questions. Breaking the eggs in the frying pan and putting on the side some fresh tomatoes from her fridge, at least what was left of them from the previous dinner Bakugou cooked for her.

"Damn...I really make some good breakfast" she complimented herself

With the delicious taste of the balanced meal, one thought filled her mind, how she would have loved it if she could share this with Bakugou, thanking him for the dinner he made. But he was not there.

She put the dishes in the sink, not bothering to wash them at the moment and quickly moved back to her bed, wanting to try to write a new song, since she hadn't done that in a while.

One her way there, she noticed a black piece of fabric laying next to her night stand. She picked it up to take a better look at it. It was Bakugou's extremely worn out, as she noticed, shirt. She figured he probably forgot to take it back as he was in a hurry and only left in his hoodie.

"It smells like him" she said to herself as she noticed the too well known by now scent, words that made her face flush

She picked up her phone texting Bakugou about his shirt, being very surprised that he responded so quickly as she thought he may be with his classmates or in class.

Bakugou 💀
It's the black one with the white skull?

Y/N
Yes

Bakugou 💀
That's my favorite.
SHIT

Y/N
I can bring it back to you today if you want

Bakugou 💀
I will pick it up the next time i come over

Her heart skipped a beat as she read the last text the blonde sent her.

Bakugou 💀
Take care of it for me until then, ok?

Y/N
No problem

Bakugou💀
good girl

Now she was sure her heart beat like crazy as the blood rushed up to her cheeks. She couldn't remember the last time she acted so childish, getting flustered by a simple text. It was amusing as she was not half as flustered when they had sex, for the second time, but she got so worked up over a simple text.

"Should I wash it? Should I put it away?"

Those questions drove her crazy as she knew it was not about the shirt itself. She felt like a teenage girl who had her first crush, but she knew she had to put those feelings apart. It was not right.

But then again, how much harm can a shirt cause? It's just a piece of fabric at the end of the day. So she put it on herself, since she couldn't find the right choice for it.

"Now let's get back to work!" she told herself getting ready to write another song

*

"Kaachan! You smell like girls perfume" Denki teased his friend as soon as he showed up for breakfast

"Don't tell me you lost it to a hooker" Kirishima nodded sadly

"Oi! I didn't come back for you to pick on me" he scoffed

He barely slept so he didn't have the energy to argue or curse at his friends for the stupid jokes they made, but someone else was surely full of energy, but not a positive one.

"Well I think Y/N is a too pretty name for a hooker" the exchange student girl spoke making all of his friends widen their eyes

"Y/N??" Mina almost shouted "That sounds so pretty! Who is she Bakugou?"

"Does my man have a girlfriend and I know nothing about it?" Kirishima acted like he was sad

"Cut the crap, she's not my girlfriend. We just..."

His face turned red as he realized he shouldn't speak about this kind of thing while they all ate together, and also he was surprised of how casually he was about to talk about it.

"KAACHAN REALLY LOST HIS V CARD!" Denki shouted loud enough for everyone in the room to hear

"THAT'S IT SHIT FACE! YOU'RE GONNA DIE TODAY" he screamed back starting to chase Denki around the common area

"I mean congrats to him" Deku spoke "But he shouldn't kill his friend" he smiled

"Who even is Y/N?" Mina still got the same question stuck in her mind, wanting to figure out the mysterious girl's identity

*

"That should be about it" she said putting her pen down

Y/N took a deep breath and with a few stokes of the cords, she began singing the new lyrics she wrote.

I'm paranoid, I hate to sleep alone
My mind playin' tricks, tryna' to break my zone
Lost a lot trying to reach the throne
Many nights I ain't make it home
She want me there, it's like I need a clone
I try my best, no matter what, it's like I'm always wrong
I guess that's why I wrote this song
Just hopin' you would call my phone

A piece of her still felt the same black paths of terror from Shin, still wishing he was good to her, still wanting for him to love her like he said he would. Stuck in a place where she could not exploit her present but only abuse her past.

But how far will he go in order for her to write a song for him...about him.

about him