17

as usual, voting helps, so please consider doing so!

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Bakugou always wanted to win, it had been like that since he was very young. No matter what the "competition" was, he had to win and prove he was the best. And in this moment, he felt like he won, even if it was never a race to even begin with. He was the first and only one to find out her real name, so for him, that was a win. A big one.

"Are you thinking about something?" she asked as she noticed that the blonde was a bit distracted

"I am only focused on you, trust me" he said a bit cockily

Her skin felt warmer and even softer than before. It was only the second time he got so close to her, but it for sure felt familiar. He felt as if he knew every inch of her, but yet he wanted to discover more. His calloused hands travelled along her sides, bringing her closer to him. He wanted to feel her heat, to hear how her breath changes because of him, to hear her call out for his name again.

"Y/N, tell me if I do something wrong" he said, aware of his lack of experience

She felt comfortable and safe with him, like this. She didn't feel the need to put her mind aside, she wanted to be there mind and body, to enjoy every second of it, as she knew how good he could make her feel.

"I think I am starting to like my name more" she smiled

Bakugou was thrilled to know that one single word out of his could affect her so much, but he was aware that this won't go any further. He was a hero, she was just a singer, working in a bar, playing for people who didn't really look at her. He had a goal, she was just living life. He couldn't let anything get to him, not even someone who moved him in so many ways.

"Too bad you would have to call another one tonight" he smirked

     His lips found her again, and as their bodies visibly ached for one another, he decided to please her, as he loved hearing her soft whimpers, that were for him and only him to hear.
      Two of his fingers parted her lips, giving him more access to her wet cunt. As he inserted them inside her thriving hole, his thumb moved in circular motions onto her clit, trailing hot burning and sloppy kisses along her chest. Hearing her call for him, asking for more and begging for it, could only make the man even more aroused than he already was.

"Fuck! Ah~" she moaned "Mhpm" she whimpered

He felt her walls clenching onto his fingers as she came all at once, with a shaky breath. Bakugou moved his fingers up to his mouth and licked them clean, under her watch.

"You taste so good, baby"

That certain pet name that she hated so much, sounded so sweet coming out of his mouth. Bakugou wanted to get further, but to his shock, he was stopped.

"Lay down pretty boy, it's my turn" she said with a smirk as she pressed Bakugou on the back of her mattress

Y/N grabbed his manhood with one hand, slowly stroking it, as she watched him, waiting for his reaction. Bakugou could only watch as the young woman, helped herself with him, making the boy a mess. Her plump and heated lips met his tip, as she teased him slowly, licking only to earn some groans and moans from the blonde.
She quit teasing him, and took his length into her mouth, moving up and down to his pleasure.

"Fuck Y/N, why are you making this so hard for me" he moaned

She had no idea what he meant, but she only took it as words of pure pleasure, not minding them too much. But to her surprise, he stopped her, as he harshly made her move up to meet his face, bringing his lips to hers for a passionate kiss.
It was the first time she received this after going down on someone. She used to hear that it was gross and he could never kiss her after she'd do such a thing, but yet he didn't hesitate to press his lips onto hers.