𝐈

The beautiful morning sun shone through the soft pink curtains. The rays of the sun were hitting his face while asleep on his bed. Jimin, son of the goddess Athena, goddess of wisdom and war. Jimin is still in bed asleep since he stayed up all night reading books. He was peacefully asleep until
"JIMIN GET UP! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE."
Jimin opened his eyes and got up immediately. Jimin ran to his closest and changed as fast as he could. He grabbed his sword and ran downstairs.
"MOM!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER!"
"I did."
Jimin looked at his mother confused who was just sitting on the couch while watching Tv. He looked at the wall and saw the clock, it was only 8 and they were supposed to leave at 9.
"There's still an hour left!"
"I know. I just woke you up so you could get ready. You remind me of Amphrodaite, you both take an hour just to get ready!"
"So! Beauty takes time. That's why you look the same every day." Jimin turned around and walked upstairs to fix his outfit, including his hair.

Jimin's outfit for the dayHe went back downstairs and he didn't see his mom on the couch

He went back downstairs and he didn't see his mom on the couch. He looked around but still couldn't find her. Jimin continued to walk until he felt someone walk by him. He stopped and looked around but didn't see anything.
"BOO!"
"AHHHH!" Jimin screamed and jumped onto the couch trying to hide.
"Hahahahaha, that's payback for calling me ugly!"
"UGH! Mom!!! I never called you ugly!!! I just said that you don't put effort into your clothes! If you did, you would look much young-oww!!! W-why did you hit me...?" Athena just looked at her son and walked away as if nothing happened.
"Also, the appointment got canceled. I just wanted to wake you up." Jimin stood there, deciding whether he should be mad or just simply go back to sleep. Or he could do both.
"WWWHHHAAATTTT!!!!!!!" Jimin yelled, trying to look for his mother again. He just decided to go back into his room until he heard his phone ring.
"Hi, Tae."
JIMININE!!!!! Are you free tonight?
"Yell a little louder! But yes, I am suddenly free. Why?"
I want to go shopping with you guys! we haven't been out in a while ever since you and JK were appointed to be captains.
"Yeah...Umm, well as long as my mom or Aries don't say anything about a war, I'll be free for the rest of the week!"
Yay! I'll go pick you up!

Jimin went to his room and laid down on his bed. He thought to himself
When was the last time I even talked to him...The last time I even looked at him was when...

Jimin sighed. He looked at the ceiling and felt tears in his eyes. He continued to look at the ceiling, only thinking of the one he loves. He just wishes that his crush was the one with him and not her.
Jimin was slowly dozing off until the doorbell rang. He got up and wiped his face before he went down.
"Hey Jimin! Come on the others are waiting for us!" As soon as Jimin opened the door Taehyung pulled Jimin outside and lead him to the car. Before Jimin got inside the car, he closed the door to his house.
"So, where are we going?"
"First we're gonna meet the others at the park and then we'll all decided where we want to go."
"I thought you wanted to go shopping?"
"I do, but I want to do something with all of you."

Time skip-at the park

"HEY, GUYS!!!" Jimin and Taehyung got out of the car and went to the others who were sitting by a tree.
"TAETAE! JIMININE!!! Oh! It's so nice to see you guys again!" Jin got up and went to hug them. Jimin greeted and hugged everyone, except Jungkook.
"Hey, Jimin! I haven't seen you in a while!"
"I wonder why?" Jimin said in a sassy tone. Jungkook was a bit confused as to why his best friend was suddenly so...rude.
"Oh! So this is Jimin! Hi, nice to meet you my name is Rose! I'm Jungkook's girlfriend!" Even though Jimin already knew, those words hurt him more than a stab in the leg. Jimin just smiled and walked by her. He sat down on the grass next to Yoongi, who was sleeping.
"Wow! Yoongi can sleep through anything!"
"Well duh! His father is Hypnos! The god of sleep! It makes sense!" They all continued to talk to each other. Every even got to know Rose.
"So your mother is Aphrodite? Wow!"
"Haha, yes! What about you Jimin? Your the only one who hasn't said anything about yourself."
"Oh...my mother is Athena, goddess of wisdom and war."
"Oh, so like Jungkook's father? No wonder you two get along!" Jimin gave her a small smile before getting up.
"Sorry but I'm not feeling well. I'm gonna go, have fun!"
"Are you okay? Do you want me to-"
"I'm fine! I think the walk will help." Usually, Jimin would always hug Jungkook when he leaves but this time he completely ignored him.
Jimin was feeling just fine, he just didn't want to see his crush hugging and kissing someone else. Jungkook knew something was wrong. Jimin would always smile but today he was just...sad.
"Jungkook."
"Yeah?"
"What did you do?"
"WHAT?! ME!? I didn't do anything!"
"Then why is he ignoring you! He seems sad, I've never seen him sad. Like ever!"
"I know...I wonder what's wrong..."
"Maybe it was me..." Jungkook looked at his girlfriend and hugged her.
"No, Jimin loves meeting new people! I think he-"
"YOUR SO STUPID! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HIS BEST FRIEND?!" Taehyung stood up and yelled at Jungkook.
"What did I do!?"
"Well, how am I supposed to know! You're the one that's known him for 10 years!"
"But I-"
"You know what! If you don't realize what you've done then no wonder Jimin hates you!" Taehyung got up and left. Everyone was confused, except Jin. He had a feeling about what Tae was talking about.
"You know Jungkook...Taehyung's right."
"What?! What did I do to him?! We were fine till a few weeks ago!"
"WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK! I WOULD BE JUST AS SAD IF THE SAME THING HAPPENED WITH JOON!"
"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Jin got and stormed off. Namjoon and Hoseok were there with disappointed looks on their faces.
"Don't tell me you too!"
"Kook... you're my friend but...that's just wrong man."
"Yeah, and what's worse is that you have known his for ten years, TEN! And yet...you are too blind to see what you have done."
Hoseok and Namjoon got up and left, it was just Yoongi, Jungkook, and Rose.
"Think baby! What did you do?"
"I-I don't know..." Yoongi suddenly woke and stretched his arms. He looked around and then looked at rose and Jungkook.
"Wow, looks like they left...just like in my dream."
"What dream?"
"Wow! You really are stupid!" Yoongi made a small floating cloud that he rest on while he sleeps to go home. Jungkook stood up in frustration.
"What did I do?!"

Jungkook your so niavie!!!!

But, wow! I didn't think I would write so much!

Anyway~ NEW FANFIC!