𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

Jungkook was walking around the park when Rose came up to him.
"Hey, Jungkook!"
"Hi, Rose."

"I was wondering...would you like to go out with me? Tomorrow's Valentine's day we could spend it together!" Jungkook was silent, he thought about it and actually said yes. Jungkook didn't think it would matter, the only person he had eyes for was Jimin so he went out with her just for fun.
But Jimin didn't know that. He was planning on asking him out for Valentine's day but it was too late.

The next day Rose took Jungkook to the mall. Jungkook was completely bored. He acted like he was having fun but he really wasn't.
"Kook you hungry?"
"Yeah, a little."
Rose took Jungkook's hand and walked together to the food market. Jimin went to the mall to buy gifts for everyone but he wasn't expecting to run into them
"MOCHI! Hey, I didn't expect you to be here!" Jungkook greeted Jimin. Rose then proceeds to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Rose!" In a low tone, Jimin greeted her back. Jungkook noticed and saw that something was wrong.
"Mochi...are you okay?"
"I'm fine! I have to go!" Jimin moved past them and walked away. He wanted to forget what he just saw. He couldn't believe that after one day, Jungkook and Rose would start dating.

Two weeks later.

"Jimin why are you ignoring me!?" Jungkook and Jimin were at the park walking when Jungkook began to talk about the fact Jimin rarely talks to him.
"Please answer me! Jimin...I'm worried! You've been like this since Valentine's day! Did I do something wrong?"
"When did Mochi go to Jimin...?"
"Jim-oh..."
"You hate me too...so why are we even here. Shouldn't you be having 'fun' with your little princess?"

"WHAT!? Jimin I'm not-"
"NO! Just stay away from me! I don't want to see you! You have your girlfriend so you don't need me anymore so leave me alone!" Jimin pushed Jungkook and ran away. Jungkook tried to go
after him but he was hurt by the words he said. Jungkook got angry and ignored him.
Jimin finally broke down. He was hurt when his best friend didn't even try to stop him.

Back to the present.

It's been a month since the incident. Jungkook hasn't left Jimin's side. Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi would visit him. Taehyung didn't visit because he and Jimin lost touch and haven't talked to each other.
"Hey, I brought food. I know you're hungry..."
"No..." Jin sighed and walked towards a small table that was in the right corner of the room.
"Please just eat Jungkook! Jimin wouldn't be happy if he-"
"DON'T BRING HIM INTO THIS!" Jungkook never once shouted at Jin. Even Jungkook was shocked when he yelled.
"Jin...I-I'm sorry I just...I'm so frustrated! I haven't been able to sleep because..."
"Jungkook...It's fine. I know you miss him. We all do! But Asclepius said that he has been recovering fast! That means that he may wake up soon. We just have to be patient Jungkook. Now go back to your house, shower, change into comfortable clothes, and sleep. I'll stay here and watch him.
"What!? N-"
"Jungkook! Please, you need rest! If anything happens then I'll call or text you okay!"
"...fine..." Jungkook got up getting ready to leave. Before he left the room he placed a small peck on Jimin's forehead and whispered. "I love you."
Jungkook left the hospital and drove home. Jin looked around and made sure Jungkook was completely gone before saying, "He's gone! You can wake up now."
Jimin opened his eyes and sat up.
"I feel bad that I didn't say I love you back."
"Hahaha, don't worry you'll get the chance soon."
"Is everything ready?"
"A few things are missing but aside from those things, everything else is up and ready for tomorrow!"
"Yay!"