𝐈𝐕

Jimin and Jungkook were inside the tent cuddling. Jungkook held Jimin by the waist holding him close, never wanting to let go.
"This is probably the best day of my life..."
"I agree. It's a day I will never forget. It's a day that I'll cherish forever." Jimin giggled at Jungkook's sweet words. They were lost in each other, Jungkook especially. He completely forgot about Rose and their anniversary that is tomorrow.
"Jungkook....what about Rose?"
"I'll break up with her and start dating you instead. You would be such an improvement."
"Hahaha, what makes you say that?"
"Well for one, you aren't screaming at every little thing. Two, I have known you for 10 years. Three, you are way prettier than her. Four, I would be with you by choice."
"Wait...the last one confused me?"
"Her mother forced me to be with her. My father doesn't care as long as I'm happy. At first, I was but after a day of being with her I got bored."
"oh...so...you don't like her?" Jungkook smiled and got on top of Jimin.
"I have never liked her. You are the one I fell in love with." Jimin's face turned a bright shade of red. He covered as much of his face as he could with his small hands until Jungkook removed them.
"Don't be shy baby~" Jimin looked to the side trying to avoid Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook put his hand on his chin and turned Jimin's head to look at him. Jungkook leaned in to kiss Jimin. Jimin let himself fall into Jungkook's touch. His arms went around Jungkook's neck, pulling him closer. One of Jungkook's hands slid down to the helm of Jimin's shirt. He put his hand under his shirt and began to caress Jimin's soft skin.
"Ahhh~"
"Even your moans are perfect~"

Time skip-hehehehe😈

It was a new day. Jimin and Jungkook were still in the forest asleep. They were planning to go back but they both wanted to stay together.
Jungkook was the one that woke up first. He slowly looked for his phone and saw he had 32 messages, 15 voicemails, and 29 calls all from Rose. He looked at all his messages, and to say he was uncomfortable was an understatement. Rose sent a nude picture of herself. She said
This is what your missing.
Jungkook was grossed out and just decided to block and delete her number. He wasn't going to be with her anyway. Jungkook looked down at his chest to see a peaceful angel sleeping. Jungkook smiled softly until he heard Jiimin's phone ring. He looked for Jimin's phone and grabbed it. He had 134 messages, 50 voicemails, and 120 missed calls. Most are from his mother, the rest are from the boys. Jungkook decide to call Jin on Jimin's phone cause he was too scared to talk to Jimin's mother.
OH MY COSMOS! YOU FINALLY ANSWERED!!
"Ouch! Scream louder next time!"
Jungkook? Why do you have Jimin's phone?
"He's here with me and he's asleep. I was gonna call his mom but I don't wanna die today! I want to spend the rest of days with my sweet mochi~" Jimin slowly opened his eyes. He looked up and saw Jungkook talking on the phone
"Morning baby~"
"hehehe, morning kookie." Jimin lifted himself up to kiss Jungkook. The kiss got a bit more heated and Jungkook completely forgot he was on the phone with Jin.
Wow, that escalated quickly.
Jimin separated his lips from Jungkook and looked surprised. Jungkook really forgot that Jin was on the phone. So before he forgets again he put Jin on speaker after sitting up and putting Jimin on his lap.
"Sorry, I forgot you were on the phone..."
Yeah...anyway! Jimin are you alright? Wait, obviously your alright! Your in bed with Jungkook
"WHAT?! W-who said t-that I'm in bed w-with Jungkook?!"
For one, your not here. Two I just heard both of you kiss and say good morning to each other. So, in conclusion, you both slept together.
"O-oh...hahaha!" Jungkook laughed at Jimin's cuteness. Jungkook pecked Jimin's cheek making him blush even more.
I heard that! I'm glad both of you are happy! But...what are you going to do about Rose?
"Who?"
ROSE! Your girlfriend!
"Ohhhh! I'll break up with her. It doesn't really bother me that I'm not with her. What does bother me is that Jimin isn't the one I call my boyfriend~
"Hehehehe, your so sweet!"
"Only for you my love~"
Awww! I can only imagine how cute you guys look!!! I can't wait for your wedding, you guys better invite me!
"J-Jin!?"
"hahaha, alright I will." Jimin's face turned a bright red. He hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck.
"there's nothing to be ashamed of baby~ Believe me when I say that when I think of my future you are in it."
MY STARS!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!! Meet us at the park, and don't do anything sexual, okay!
"I'll try not to." Jimin's face turned a deeper shade of red if it was even possible. Jungkook hanged up before he would hear Jin's scolding. Jungkook lifted Jimin's face and kissed him.
"I can't wait till I can call you mine~"
"Hehehe, I can't wait to be yours forever~"