𝐗

Today is the day that Jimin and Jungkook finally get married. They have been counting the hours, the days until they can finally get married and seal a promise to each other. The wedding ceremony has been well awaited by every god in Olympus. They are really excited since well since they heard what happened to Jimin.
Right now it's only 1:30 pm and the ceremony starts at 2:00. Jungkook is at his and Jimin's house while Jimin is at his mother's house getting ready. Athena is helping her son do his makeup and hair. After they finish, they will head out to the ceremony.
"Are you excited for today?"Athena asked.
"I'm very excited! But I'm also very nervous!"
"Hahaha, don't be. Today will be the best moment of your life! Well, at least till you give birth to your little one."
"Having a family with my soon-to-be-husband sounds like a dream come true!"
"Well, you have 8 months until you meet your baby."
"hahaha, yeah."
"Alright! Makeup and hair, done!" Jimin looked at his mother and stood up from his chair. He walked over to the mirror to look at himself.

 He walked over to the mirror to look at himself

"Wow...I never thought that I'd actually wear a dress to my wedding while being a month pregnant."
"Hahaha, well you know that Jungkook loves to see you in dresses."
"Hahahaha, yeah..."
"So, ready to go?"
"Yeah, I'm ready."

Time skip-at the ceremony

"This wedding is not only a representation of the love between Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, but also of the changes each has made to get here today: to a place of solidarity, hope, and commitment

"This wedding is not only a representation of the love between Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin, but also of the changes each has made to get here today: to a place of solidarity, hope, and commitment. Behind every great relationship are the loving sacrifices made to form a more perfect, steady union. Every love requires great sacrifice - and we see that with that sacrifice comes great reward! Today we honor the past and place gratitude at the moment as we usher Jungkook and Jimin into their future. You may now share what you have written." Zeus, the king of Olympus was the one marrying them. Jungkook and Jimin took out a small piece of paper.
Jungkook then began to read his letter.
"Park Jimin. My life...my love. You have always been there for me. You have always somehow found a way to make me smile. I could never forget the moments we spent together as friends and as a couple. The day that you stopped talking to me...my heart broke. It felt as if I lost you forever. There was never a day that went by when I didn't think of you. Every day we spent less and less time together. I hated it...I needed you...I needed to see your smile, I needed to hear your sweet laughter and voice. When I found out I was the reason that made you sad I knew this was the moment. It was time for me to show you that I love you. And then...two months after...I lost you again...I had to see the love of my life be hurt right in front of me. When I was told you wouldn't wake up soon, everything broke. I couldn't and I still can't ever live without you. So I, Jeon Jungkook, promise to show you respect by thinking not only of myself but your needs, too. I promise to love you in your best of times and to love you even more in your hardest. I will continue to walk, in faith, holding your hand." Jin came up to them and gave Jungkook a golden ring. He took Jimin's hand and put the ring.
Jimin looked at the ring and then looked up to look at Jungkook. He unfolded his letter and began to read.
"Jeon Jungkook. My knight in shining armor. You mean the world to me. The moment I saw you with someone else...I was heartbroken. I made the mistake of waiting too long. I got angry at myself...I felt useless...I thought you didn't love me anymore because you didn't even try to get me back but it is also my fault. And I regret that but now...I don't ever regret falling in love with you. You were and are my first and only true love. My soulmate...my best friend...my everything. I love you so much! I don't ever want to lose you. Every moment I spent with you was my best memories. I will always love to wake up in your arms. I will always be here for you the same way you are here for me. That whole month that I spent without you, was painful. I don't ever want to re-live that. The only thing I felt at that time was pain and anger. I was angry at myself because I left you alone after promising that I would never leave you. I felt pain because that stab didn't just physically stab me. It also emotionally stabbed me. I want to spend eternity with you and I want to make more memories with you. Like...experiencing the birth of our child. So I, Park Jimin, promise to inspire and motivate your every dream. I promise to tend to our commitments with compassion and care. I promise to be there every morning when you wake up, and every night when you go to sleep. I can't wait to see what our future holds." Jimin got the other ring Jin was holding and put it on Jungkook.
Then Zuse continued to say, "Do you thereby take one another, to have and to hold, from now until eternity?"
"I do."
"I do."
"And now by the power vested in me by...well me, I now pronounce you Husband and...husband. You may now kiss."
They leaned in for a kiss, the kiss sealing the promise made to each other. when they separated Jungkookk held Jimin by the waist, resting his forehead against Jimin's.
"You want to have a baby?" Jungkook whispered
"Well, we just need to wait for 8 more months."Jungkook was shocked.
"Your pregnant?"
"Yeah, we're gonna be parents!"He cried tears of joy. He lifted Jimin into the air and spun him around. When he put Jimin back down on the ground, Jungkook kissed Jimin again.
Today was a happy day. A day that they will always remember.
The end.

"AWW! This is the best bedtime story ever!"
"Yeah! I can't believe I'm agreeing with Jungmin but yes! This truly was an amazing story."
"Hahaha, Well of course it is! It's how your papa and I fell in love."
"Hehehe, I was already in love with you! I just needed to confess."
"Same difference!"
"You may be older but you are still a dork."
"I'm your dork."
"Hahaha, yes you are!"
"Aww, Dad and papa are kissing!"
"Oh!"
"What, are you okay?"
"The baby kicked."
"Really!"
"I wanna feel!!!"
"Hahaha, come here. put your hand right here"
"Yeah!!! I feel it. Hahaha!"
"Aww, I can't wait to meet my new sister!"
"Neither can I."

~The end~