{Ch5}

Start writing your story

CHAPTER 5

I wake up and feel somebody's arms wrapped around my waist and I'm in the crook of somebody's neck. Oh fuck, did I hook up with some rando?

I pull away from the neck and see-holy fuck

"Laffy, wake up"

I boop his nose and his eyes flutter open. As soon a he sees me, his face becomes warm and his eyes widen.

"Uh, m-mon ange, did we-"

"Nononono laffy we just cuddled don't worry"

"Oh"

I get out of bed and go to my closet and get changed. I decided to put my hair in twin braids (if your hair is to short for that, just ignore me).

I walk out and see that Lafayette had left the room, probably to get changed.

As I walk out of the room I see Angelica Eliza and Peggy all standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh, hey girls. What's up?"

"Tonight is the winters ball, (Y/n)!"

"I already know who i'm gonna ask!"

"Uh Wait- really?"

"Yeah! We wanna find you a suitor!"

"Thanks Eliza, but no thanks. I don't need anybody. I'm fine by myself for the time being"

I see Peggy's face get a little happier as I say that. I wonder why?

"Oh, well what are we doing right now?"

"We're going to set it up! Or I guess we are going to make sure things are getting set up!"

"Oh, ok Eliza. Just a sec, I'll go get laf-"

"WAIT! I mean, I can get him!"

Peggy pushes past me making me kinda stumble back and runs up the steps.

"What's up with her?"

"You really don't know?"

I turn to Angelica wondering what she meant

"Peggy has like, the biggest crush on Lafayette"

Once I hear that, my heart shatters. I just realized I like him. What the fuck is wrong with me?! I like a person who my sister likes! I can't tell her that I like him, she'd hate me!

Now it makes sense. Each time Peggy did something like that to laf my stomach would twist and turn, but I just thought I might have eaten something. Wait, when Peggy said that she already new that she knew who she was going to ask, did she mean laffy?

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah, it's so oblivious! With the time you spend with Lafayette, I'd expect you to- Wait....(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?" I say staring at a wall

"D-do you...you know..like, Lafayette?"

"Yeah, yeah I think I do" I say still staring at the wall

"Oh (Y/n).."

Eliza came up next to me and started pulling me into a hug while I cried, but just a little. I didn't want to make a big deal about this.

"Uh, ok! I'll go with you. What time are we leaving- Oh mon dieux (Y/n) are you ok?"

Peggy and laf were walking down the stairs and then they saw me. Fuckkkkk