c h a p t e r s i x

I don't really feel like eating so instead just take in the new environment. Everyone looks so happy, even the teachers. Draco beside me is joking around with Blaise and a few other boys that I believe are on the Slytherin Quidditch team. I pretend to be taking a few long sips from my favourite pumpkin juice but actually try to eavesdrop into their conversation.

'Those girls are mega good at quidditch, with them on our team we'll be unstoppable.' One boy who I presume is called Adrien Pucey says.

'Yeah, they're incredible, I watched them play in the summer and together are unplayable. Gryffindor will have no chance.' Flint says looking over at me in awe. I smile at him before looking away again.

'Let's not forget that they're also SUPER hot!' Another half-whispers.

'Fuck off Montague, I'm pretty sure Blaise has already taken dibs on Lila.' Draco snaps.

'Fine by me, Kella Andrews is hotter anyway.'

Before I even get to respond, Draco moves his hand and using a non verbal spell, the boy begins to suffocate quietly. I place my hand on his softly and whisper in his ear.

'Leave him Draco, he's not worth it.'

He looks at me, anger still lingering in his eyes but swiftly moves his finger in the opposite direction and Graham Montague coughs and splutters trying to get more air.

By now, the feast was nearly over and a few of the students had already left.

'Let's get out of here guys.' Draco hisses between clenched teeth and gets up to leave.

'Okay lets go, I'll go make sure he's ok.' I say quietly to Blaise and Lila giving everyone else a smirk and walk out behind draco who was now half storming away.

As soon as we get out of the hall, his pace slows and I catch up. We walk in silence for a while until we get to a quiet corridor.

'I know you're angry right now but do you want to talk about it?'

'Montague was talking shit about you. I'm sorry for over reacting but he just pisses me right off.'

'Thank you Draco, for standing up for me, but you do know I can stick up for myself.'

'Wait did you hear what he said?'

'No.' I say smirking showing him I obviously did.

'You don't actually think Montague is hot do you?'

'Abolutely not, he's the most disgusting creature I've ever met.'

'Really?' Draco questions.

'Actually, thinking about it, no. You're much more disgusting.' I say laughing.

Draco gives me a little shove and just as I was about to run away he grabs me but with so much force that we both fall flat on our asses.

'SHIT! Draco what was that for.' Getting up and chuckling, groaning in pain.

'Well even if I didn't grab you, I would've caught up with you anyway.'

'And what makes you think that.' I say smirking.

'Number one, you don't know your way around. Number two, you're awfully slow for a 'pro' quidditch player.'

'And number three?' I question.

'You'd let me catch up.'

'Would not!'

'You so would.' he says grinning cheekily.

'If you stopped being so fucking mean then maybe you could show me around a bit.'

'Ok sure.' he says, pulling me round a corner and down into some sort of dungeons.