Gucci's Dream [5]

[Dream]

"This can't be real" I mumbled more to myself. "Are you real?"

He chuckled reaching out to me but as a instant reaction I stepped further away from him.

"This cannot be happening" 

I could feel the tears leaving my eyes and roll down my face. This isn't right, he can't be alive hes dead...he died...5 years ago. This isn't happening maybe I need to stop smoking weed.

"Dream let me explain" 

"Explain?" I exclaimed. "What is there to explain? That for 5 years you...you faked your death?" I squealed in disgust. "What the fuck is there to explain" 

He tried to touch me but I snatched back.

"Fuck you" I spat before rushing off. 

"Dream let tat boy expl---"

I turned round looking at everyone in utter disgust.

"I should have never came back...yall lied to me" I said shaking my head before running up to my room.

I burst out crying, whilst covering my mouth. I couldn't believe this was really happening to me. It was all happening to fast for me and I wasn't enjoy it. I thought coming back was good for me, for the kids but instead I was lied to, exactly why I knew staying away was the right thing to do. 

The bedroom door knocked knocking me out my thoughts.

"Go away" I mumbled still crying. 

I heard a sigh before the door opened anyways. It was Tay.

"Nuh uh get out Tay seriously, how could you"

She ignored me closing the door, then coming to sit beside me but I scooted away a little.

"Dream stop being a child girl, I wanted to tell you, Pops wanted to tell you, damn the whole gang wanted to tell you...but we promised" 

"Yeah because yaknow blood is thicker than water right, his promise was more important than me and my kids feelings in this right?" 

She remained silent for a second.

"Remember when you came back and you and Pops spoke and he said to you...he told you he was sorry and told you some things people do for love..."

"Don't...don't you dare sit here and tell me he faked his own death for love? What love? You don't do that to the ones you love...he left me...5 fucking years 4 kids all by my fucking self and you want me to sit here and believe its because he loves me? Us? Yall might be delusional but I'm not and I'm not gonna sit here like a fucking idiot listening to him explain why he left me for 5 fucking years because we will never get them years back does that make sense to you?"

She sniffed, indicating she was crying. I didn't want to make Tay cry, further more she was the strongest one out of all of us so why was she crying.

"Tay why are you---"

"---Your right, 5 years was wasted and you won't ever get them back but you get to make up for the years yall missed, you need to let him explain"

I stood up shaking my head.

"I don't have to do shit, fuck him and fuck this family" 

I picked up my phone and car keys before heading out the room and down to my kids.

"Dream where yo going?" Paige asked me softly.

I was tired of disappointing my kids, so if this family thing they can do a better job then imma let em.