Gucci's Dream [11]

[Gucci]

"Karmen?" 

Karmen was Kandi's sister, older sister. She was the first thot on these streets with the name Kandi Kane, but once she fell pregnant she stopped the street life leaving Kandi to walk right into her shoes...and ruin them.

She nodded towards who I'm guessing are her friends to leave, leaving us alone.

"What am I doing here?" I said getting straight to the point.

She chuckled, shaking her head.

"Not even a hi, how are you? Wow so this is how Gucci is rolling now?" 

I sucked my teeth.

"Karmen..."

"Tayshawn..."

I sighed feeling defeat. I sat in the chair that was opposite to hers. I had my sisters birthday to worry about and here I was getting myself into something that I'm gonna probably regret in the long run. 

"Why am I here Karmen?"

"Ask yourself that, you get a anonymous text and followed the address" 

"Quit playing with me Karmen, its my sisters birthday I got other important shit to do"

"More important than me?"

I mentally rolled my eyes knowing that voice from anywhere. I remained still to where I was.

"Again...last fucking time now, why am I here?"

"Because, my little sister wants time with her son" Karmen said simply.

"So yall messaged me on no caller ID, to come to what, your house? For what ? So this bitch can pretend like she's really ready to be a mum now?" 

They both looked at each other. That night when everything went down I got Tay to take Kandi to the trap where I could talk to her, alone one on one and I thought she would've got the message. 

*Flash Back*

Tj ended up falling asleep after I took his for ice cream. The plan was still in motion but as I looked back at Tj I felt my heart strings pull causing me to D-tour to the trap. I took little man out, knowing that the only people that should be here is Rodney and Slick my two security guards. 

"Sup Boss?" Slick said giving me a head nod letting me in.

"Nothing much, where's Rod?" 

"At the back with Kandi, Tay and the girls just brought the hoe here" 

I simply nodded.

"Look, Ima keep little man in my office watch him on the camera till I get back iyte?"

He nodded taking out his phone. We had camera's hooked up around the whole building, connected to our phones so we could pick what area to focus on. He got up my office which only him, Ant, Jerome and Rod could access. 

"Thanks Slick" 

He nodded closing the door behind me. I walked towards my office quickly so Tj wouldn't inhale too much weed smoke that was still in the atmosphere. I lay him on the couch in my office closing the door before heading down to the basement. 

"Yo Boss" Rod said while rolling up.

"Yo Rod, she in there?" I asked nodding towards the door he was standing outside of.

He simply nodded. 

"Crying and shit like someone about to feel sorry for her"

We both shared a chuckle before he moved aside opening the door for me. I stepped in ready to scream and yell but seeing Kandi crying in the corner the way she was hit me a little different. I never really did well with crying females.