1

K a y l e e p o v

My eyes awaken to the birds chirping I grab my phone checking the time I was running late over sleeping. I get up quickly grabbing my clothes ridding to the restroom taking a quick rinse as I changed to the closest outfit I can find on the first day trying not to pick something too basic trying so hard to fit in. Then I hear footsteps coming up knowing it isn't Ethan's but of course himself my dad , I quickly fix my hair as I rush out passing him as he starts to yell at me making my way out slamming the door as I walk on my way since it wasn't a far walk. The air felt fresh making the wind blow my hair a little, it wasn't that chilly out but just cloudy. I speed walk finally seeing the school from a distance as I ran making it to the second bell to the office.

"Hi I'm new here my dad transferred me here about a week ago", I say to the front lady in the office, "name and last name?", "Kaylee Lundy", she hands me my paper as I go out the campus finding my first class to math. My worst subject I find my class eventually and go inside all eyes were glued to my attention. I walked in knowing damn well I was t just going to stand there.

"Oh yes class I almost forgot we have a new student joining us this year go ahead darling would you like to say anything about yourself?", her kind words were too sweet. "No thanks I'd rather pass". I say as she nods. Everyone kept starring as I go to the back of the class finding my new seat as I made myself more welcome. "Hey I'm Luke", I hear beside me as I turn to a blond Australian boy having a strong accent wearing what every guy would wear out to a concert ripped skinny jeans a flannel and a lip ring. "Hi I'm kaylee", he smiles gently showing his dimples.
He really has a nice smile wow this can't be something I can't have already. "Want to hang with me and my friends after lunch?", I nod shrugging. "Sure why not", I smiled back.

After lunch*

I walk out of class before the bell ringed having an excuse coming back as I waited patiently for the doors to open getting my tray. It was really quiet I can hear the wind hollow loudly making this weather more cold. I felt a swoosh as I turn Luke was behind me.

"Hey did I scare you?", he laughs. "No how sound you scare me?", I smiled. "Great cuz some people say I scare them just cuz of my unexpected appearance". He chuckles, "so what made you move to our school?", "my dad got a job around here and now can't find a better one so I'm stuck having to help him". "That sucks but I promise you you're going to love it here", he says as we start to go inside grabbing our option of food to eat as we went to go take a seat beside the court yard.

The bell rings as everyone started to get out making the crowd get bigger for the line to get food as me and Luke talk some more. I wasn't expecting to meet new friends this quick, he seemed like a king of guy you can trust with anything with your own secrets or the kind of friend that will do anything for you for a favor.

"So who do you have next after lunch?", he asks. I pull out my schedule and see next was English not bad, "I have English", his eyes looked a little down widened. "Why what's wrong with the teacher?", I ask him, "no it's not the teacher it's a friend I know that you'll be stuck with", "really who?", "oh look it's you!", I turn around this has to be some kind of joke. "What are you doing here?", i spat. "What am I doing here? This is where I sit this is Luke my best mate", I turn in embarrassment. "Ah don't be embarrassed about it it's cool there's two more that are coming right now", he says. I didn't think there was going to be more guys but damn I never got his name but only Luke.

"Can I ask who's the two guys that are coming?", Luke smiles. "It's Calum and Ashton don't worry they're gentle", I nod my head as I stare at him. "And you?", Luke turns to him and looks at him concerned, "you didn't tell her your name?", "I was planning too until she refused to tell me hers", "it's kaylee happy?". He smiles having goggly eyes, "mate you're going to scare her", "trust me Luke he already has", two more came and sat between Luke and Michael.
"Hey mates this is Kaylee she's new to our school", Luke introduced me instead of mr doing it on my own. "Hi nice to meet you I'm Ashton you can call me ash", he reaches his arm out for a quick shake, "I'm Calum hood nice to meet you", he greets me with a smile. "And I'm Michael if that makes you more happy that I finally said mines", I nod my head slowly, "not Bc so hard after all is it?", I say making Ashton laugh as he looks at Michael. "Sorry it just slipped", "sure it did", he smiles. "Do you have any plans later kaylee?", Luke asks me. "I don't believe so why?", I said. "I was thinking if you want to join us to go to a party in a private place", he smiles warmly. "Um sure that'll be fun I'll see what I can do to sneak out", I say taking a bite of my French fries as he nods.

"You know what that means", Michael quickly gives me a flash smirk. "Ugh please whatever it is not going to happen". "I didn't say it will you don't know my secrets",  he cocks his eyebrows. "Michael please do you have to do this now?", Ashton glared at him. "I mean why not she's already apart of our group might as well teach her the things she needs to know", "for the love of god Michael don't do this not now", Ashton continues saying. "Guys don't worry I won't fall for his tricks apparently I know what he's thinking", they all looked at me as if I can read his mind. "Looks like you got a  competition between you and him", Calum says.

A s h t o n  p o v

I didn't like how Michael was acting he has done this before and it made myself and the boys uncomfortable there's no way she would fall it like the last girls did. She looks like a nice girl smart and is aware of her red flags I don't think there won't be any problems.

"Anyways are you guys going to Calum's soccer game?". He stares back up with a smile, "definitely I wouldn't miss it for the world I love you bro", Luke hugs him giving him his love. "What about the party?", Michael questions, "mate have some respect we are still going!", Calum punches his shoulder. "I was kidding!".  The bell rings as we got up throwing our trays away as we went out Separate ways but Kaylee leading to follow Michael where they were going the same way upstairs.

"Hey kaylee if something goes wrong or feel he is making you uncomfortable come to me first", she narrowed her eyes confused, "why does he actually do any some sort of drugs?", I couldn't help but laugh a little. "God no it's just he makes himself get touchy or seduce you in any way even with his charm he has", she nods as she walks going to her class as I watch her take a seat in front of Michael. I was actually worried if she would handle the next hour with him.
That little fucker better not ruin a perfectly good friendship with her.