Chapter 7

~Author's P.O.V~

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT???!!!" Trump yells as he gets blasted into the sky like a rocket.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I BET IT WAS THE BITCH'S FAULT!!! DORA!!! That damn Mexican blowing up shit

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH I BET IT WAS THE BITCH'S FAULT!!! DORA!!! That damn Mexican blowing up shit." He cries.

~MEANWHILE with Dora~

"Yay now I'm free!" She cheers.

🎶🎶🎶
WE DID IT
WE DID IT
WE DID IT YEAH
LOS HICIMOS
WE DID IT
🎶🎶🎶

🎶🎶🎶WE DID ITWE DID ITWE DID IT YEAH LOS HICIMOSWE DID IT🎶🎶🎶

As she sings, she skips happily out of the White House. Then she sees a star.

"Oooh, that's pretty! I wanna fly up there!" She shouts to nobody in particular as she points at the sky. There was only one thing to do: sing the magical words to awaken her magical backpack. "Backpack backpack my purple fucking backpack!"

"WHAT?!" The backpack asks. He/she is always annoyed with Dora, who always demands something of him/her. But he/she covers it up with a fake ass smile because he/she doesn't want to be abandoned like the last backpack that Dora had. (A/N: Yeah, it's hard to write this when I don't know the backpack's gender.... unless the backpack goes by they/them pronouns?)

"Do you have a rocket ship?" Dora asks eagerly.

Her backpack looks at her like she's crazy.

(A/N: Well, she is.)

"Dora, how the hell am I supposed to fit a rocket ship in here?" The backpack asks rhetorically.

Dora starts to whine. "WELL I DON'T KNOW! HOW IS THE TARDIS BIGGER ON THE INSIDE? JUST DO SOMETHING YOU MAJESTIC DAMN JANSPORT BAG!" She screams, throwing a tantrum. Before she can rip him apart shred by purple shred, the backpack nods and pulls out the guy from Scribblenauts. How did he fit in there? We will never know.

"Awe what's my ex gonna do!" Dora exclaims, frowning at what her backpack has given her. She and Maxwell broke up after his show became more popular than hers.

"Nice to see you too!" Maxwell replies sarcastically. After she is done throwing her second hissy fit of the hour, he says, "and what do you want me to draw for you?"

Dora folds her arms over her chest, like she usually does before lashing out with a bowl of freshly cooked sass. "A rocket but let me draw it!" She demands, snatching his pencil before he can respond.

"No!" Maxwell protests, immediately trying to snatch it back. She holds it just out of his reach.

"STAY OUTTA MY WAY!" Dora yells.

"NO! GIVE THAT BACK!" Maxwell screams back.

They start to scratch each other like cats.

Meanwhile, the backpack takes out popcorn and watches them like a movie.

"God, I hate you." Maxwell's tiny black eyes flash with a powerful rage that would put Kyle Broflovski to shame. "Go fuck yourself, Dora T Explorer!"

Dora smirks. "Don't think that I haven't tried."

Maxwell's only response is to charge at her, but  before he can grab the pencil out of her small pubescent hands, she draws something deadly.

A gun.

His eyes widen.

"Dora—" he begins to protest, but it's too late. She aims the gun at him and pulls the trigger. A bullet hits Maxwell in his chest before he can run away and he collapses onto the floor. Dora watches gleefully as he bleeds to death.

"NOW IT'S TIME TO FLY!!!!!!!" She says with an evil laugh. With Maxwell's magical pencil, she draws the rocket and then blasts away in it while jamming to her favourite song, Old Town Road Remix by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus.

 With Maxwell's magical pencil, she draws the rocket and then blasts away in it while jamming to her favourite song, Old Town Road Remix by Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus

Author's Note: R.I.P Maxwell from Scribblenauts :(

Also stream Dora's favourite song. :)