Chapter 8

~Author's P.O.V~

As Dora reaches the sky in her rocket, she notices the closer she gets, the star begins to fade. "Why's it fading? I thought that stars went deeper and deeper into space!" She groans, once again to nobody in particular. Then she looks back to where the star was and realizes it has disappeared.

Wait, where did it go? She asks herself.

Dora cannot comprehend any of this. As you should already know, her brain is the size of a pea. She looks around in confusion while piloting (or driving?) the rocket and then feels a thud.

<Donald Trump>

Here I am nearly in freakin space thanks to the stupid little Mexican called Dory. Suddenly I come to a halt.

"ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I'M FALLING BACK DOWN!" I yell.

~Back to author P

~Back to author P.O.V~

Trump hits the surface of the Earth but thanks to his fatness he feels no pain at all and jumps back like a spring. He flies through space again, leaving a trail of burning fire behind him. The entire time, people can hear his screams all the way from Earth.

THUD!!!

He hits something big and hard.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH YOU!!!!" Trump shouts, latched onto the rocket for dear life.

"Hello, President Trump!" Dora says.

Trump starts to splutter as if he is having a coughing fit. "Dora!!! I'm warning you! I don't have time for games—"

"I do!" She interrupts him. "Wanna play Snakes and Ladders?!?!"

He scowls in response. "Listen, Mexican. You need to steer the rocket down carefully and slowly so that neither of us die and we lightly crash in River Road near my grandmother's house."

"But I wanna explore!!!" She whines.

Trump wonders to himself how he ever thought this bitch was attractive. "Dora you are my jailbird so just listen to me for God's sake! Why don't you understand that, immigrant!"

"No." Dora simply says.

"Then you will get NO TACOS for a month!" He declares, taking matters into his own hands.

Dora's eyes widen before filling with tears. NO TACOS?!?! How could such a cruel and harsh punishment exist? "Noooo! Please no!" She pleads, her voice breaking as much as her heart. Silently, she curses herself for allowing tears to fall in front of the president himself.

Trump turns away from her, grabs a stone off the ground and throws it at the circular rocket ship window. Glass falls everywhere and he immediately jumps inside, tossing Dora aside where she would be out of his way.

"OWWW! You hurt me!" Dora yells at Trump.

"I DON'T CARE! LEAVE ME ALONE GODDAMIT! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PRESIDENT AND BUSINESS MAN! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN MY COUNTRY!" He hollers back.

"RAWR I'M AN OGRE!" Dora screams. He looks at her in surprise and she smirks. "That's what you sound like, Shrekatrump!"

He turns around, forgetting where to land the rocket to grimace at her

"MR TRUMP!" Dora gasps, pointing to the house that he is about to crash the rocket into.

"Shit!" Trump mutters. He takes hold of the steering wheel and tries to turn the rocket out of the way so that he doesn't hit the house but fails. The rocket collides with the house like the Titanic collided with that iceberg. Dora and Trump end up inside a kitchen....

But not just anyone's kitchen....

Grandma Trump's kitchen.

"Oye my old trumpanip boy!!! I missed you

"Oye my old trumpanip boy!!! I missed you.... Come give meh a hug! I'm making your favourite food. Fried chicken!" Grandma Trump says.