Epilogue

Six months. That's how long we've been together now. The best six months of my life.

"Boomy, Rocksy! Get your asses back over here and leave that squirrel alone!" Bakugo yells, smiling brightly.

They come, and we continue walking down the trail. Bakugo's favorite hiking path, it's beautiful. I attempt to continue down the path but Bakugo pulls me in the other direction. "I wanna show you something, come on!"

I follow him, the dogs close behind as they wrestle with a stick every couple seconds. We told the rest of our friends and family. No one in class 1-A was surprised. Mineta even said "I thought you guys were married."

We told the media - okay, accidentally told them but still. There was a harsh fight that me and Bakugo were working on and he got so worried about me after we finished that he kissed me right on the lips. I ended up forgetting where we were and apparently he did too because we had a full on make-out sesh right then in there. Right in front of the camera.

Bakugo moved out of that house with all his roommates, bringing Lord Boomy and all his stuff to my small room. We sleep in the same bed, it's amazing. It isn't our first night together, in UA we even stayed at a love hotel together, but now we are actually together and we get to cuddle and kiss! It's amazing.

Bakugo leads me down a path to a log over a river. "Forward march and here we go! Members of the agency Bakugo!" He laughs, bouncing on his heels over the decaying tree.

"Is this safe?" I ask, worried he'll get hurt.

"Yeah, I do this all the time! I have a lot of memories here. This is where Deku and I stopped being friends, where I would do homework, where I met Boomy. This is like a second home to me!" Why is everything that comes out of this man's mouth so poetic?

"And right here is where I buried something special!" He begins digging with his hands.

"Let me help!" I say, bending down onto my knees and digging. My nails get dirt trapped under them as we dig deeper. It's not long when we hit something metal. "What is this?"

He grabs it, opening the AllMight lunchbox. Inside are two things, an envelope and some broken night vision goggles. "Are these?"

He nods.

The night vision goggles he broke in high school. He ended up paying me back. "Did you dig these out of the trash?"

He nods. "Now, read this!" He hands me the envelope, on the front reads Kirishima, the i's dotted with hearts. I open it, reading the letter.

Dear Shitty Hair,

I like you. a lot. Date me. Please.

~ Bakugo

The please is crossed out with a line through it.

I blush, reading it over and over again. A love letter he never gave me? "I suck at writing letters, as you can tell." We laugh.

"Can I frame this?"

"Yes, those shall be my vows when we get married as well, I hope you like them," He smirks.

"I do actually," I fold the letter and put it back in the lunchbox. I set the goggles back in there as gently as I can. I'm taking this home! Then, I pin him to the tree and kiss him passionately. "I've wanted to do this all day."

"Love you," he says between kisses.

"Love you more, my pomeranian."