Last Day of Summer(Prologue)

Just to let you know this story is not canon from "The Owl House".

⚠️WARNING!⚠️ This story contains of Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, sexual activity, possible violence, action, and magic, in other terms sorcery, witchcraft, necromancy, wizardry, and or enchnatment.

Now, as you grab a snack or turn on your music, may you're journey of reading begin.

Narrator POV
_________________________________________

"Last night of Summer, Luz, after today we get to see all our friends again, Willow, Gus, and possible even Amity." Luz smiked at herself through the mirror, "I can't wait to go back through the portal and see all the summer changes and connections that took place while I was gone."

She left the bedrooms and entered her room, grabbing a luggage of clothing unlike last time the journey was filled with shocking surprises. As she packs the last bit if her things she begins to think of all the magical things that could happen. She began to think of a goal that she might pursue this year during her stay on the Boiling Isles.

"This year, I shall learn more spells and possibly gain a love interest." She spoke aloud smiling looking at her phone for the pictures of her Boiling Isle witch friends. "I miss you guy's a whole lot, I have been very lonly these two months without you guys. We'll spend a lot of time together. I promise." She hugged her phone and looked out her window at the night sky. She settled to a comfortable position on her bed and began to scroll through the variety if pictures and selfies taken at the Isles. She soon fell asleep ready to wake up early to arrive on time.
_________________________________________

Continue on Episode 1 (Happy Easter everyone 😌)