~Part 2~

(w/c= 2480 words- SHEESH-🥶🥵)
-Kiibo POV-

My eyes suddenly shot open.
That means i'm fully charged, why did I decide to ch- oh.
I audibly groaned, as I leaned forward, resting my arms on my knees.
Again... I had to eventually face this. But it's not my fault I feel this way about him, right.?

I sat there, in deep thought.
'Why.. Me..?'

I looked at the floor, before leading my right hand to unplug the charger from the back of my neck. It got me thinking about how..

Sometimes I wished I was a human, and not a robot. Everyone would look at me weirdly, just for how I looked. I always try my hardest to not let those rude
remarks get to me, but sometimes I just couldn't help it. I still have feelings.. So some nights I would just sit in my bed, worrying about practically everything.

But it's different now. I have something else on my mind. I just.... Can't seem to control it. I really fell for a guy I just met! That's not normal, is it? Erm, I didn't seem to care about that at the moment.

As I anxiously sat there, pondering about this man I like, I kept getting distracted.

Another audible groan escaped my lips as I leaned forward and stood up onto my feet.

I gave my joints a few seconds to adjust, before I walked over to the desk on the opposite side of my bedroom.

I glided my hand to the top drawer, swiftly pulling it open. It was fairly organized inside of my drawers.. I pulled out a small black notebook. I closed the drawer, before reaching over to the other side of my desk and grabbing a pen.    I quickly flipped open the diary, and skipped to the next clean page.

" Dear Diary,
  I'm admitting i've caught feelings for a boy. I'm not sure if this is normal, or right... But it's extremely confusing to me.  He's probably amongst the heterosexuals, though I don't want to make assumptions.   I'll write soon, bye for now. "

I carefully re-read everything I wrote, and carefully closed the notebook.  A sigh of slight relief escaped my lips as I put the notebook back in it's original place.  I walked away from my desk, and dragged myself into the bathroom.   I looked into the mirror with a slightly disgusted look on my face. I had always disliked myself, especially my physical looks.

As I looked at myself in the mirror, poking and prodding at the pieces I don't like, My eyes began to go blurry. Did I really dislike myself that much? I mean surely I could look better, but still... I shouldn't let these thoughts get to me.

I quickly fixed up my hair, and trying my best to look presentable. I have to get to work soon,      I thought as I finished taking care of my needs.  I slowly walked out of the bathroom, making my way to the front door.  Step, step, step, step, step, step, step, step.. I counted all of the steps I took to get there.

I grabbed my sets of keys from the tall side-table that was by the door.   I flipped off the lights before opening the door, and looking outside. I stepped onto my front porch, breathing in the fresh air.  After a few deep inhales, I turned around and locked the front door to my house.  Next, I walked off to my car. 

As I opened up the car door, I heard someone say something.  "Hey Kiibitch!"   I glanced over to my neighbor's house,  Nagito Komaeda.    I saw him glaring at me, though my vision isn't the best.  "Hello, Komaeda. Do you need something?" I said back to him.  I was trying to avoid eye-contact with him, as he was more of a... how do I say this.

He was more of a... antagonist, i'd say. I awkwardly looked down at my right hand, still latched onto the car handle.  "No, heh!"  I heard him say.  I gave him a silent nod, and fully opened the car door before stepping in and sitting down in my car.  He was surely odd.. And confusing to say the least.