𝟮

-Recap on the situation-

Atsumu hated them.

The sticky chairs,the girl that wouldn't stop winking at him with her messed up eyelashes,the sweaty men pressing up against him,the nasty railings.

If he could drive,he would totally use it.

-

-

"Are you still coming?" Osamu faced the camera to his face.

"Yeah,I am.Wait for me." Atsumu hanged up the call and shoved his phone in his pocket.

Now for the worst part of the day,he looked up at the graffiti on the subway.

-

-

Because the new subways was awfully crowded, he got his transfer ticket from the agent and took the free shuttle bus.

Slumping in the seat he memorized that no one threw up on,he scanned the area.

His eyes dart past the girl that comes the same time as Atsumu.

Scoffing,he took his phone out and started scrolling through Suna and Osamu's Instagram.

Lovey,doey,couples.

How come he didn't see any imperfect ones?

"Stupid" He put his phone back in his pocket,and closed his eyes.

He hoped this ride ended soon,and fast.

Atsumu opened his eyes to see people leaning on door even though a sign clearly states: Do not lean on doors.

Closing his eyes again,he prayed that the announcer would say something soon.

-

But they didn't. For briefly 3 minutes.

What the fuck what happening?

Someone was about to go and investigate the situation,until he fell on the floor with a bang.

What.The.Fuck.

More fell until the only sounds remaining were screams.

Until someone stepping on the dead body says-

"Your cute,whats your name?"

He was never going on a subway again.

-

-

-

"Oikawa?" Atsumu was trying to be as nice as possible,he did not want to die.

"Yeah!" He waved the pistol around,as Atsumu stared in Awe.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "So,Tsumu,have you ever wonder how it would be like if you were um,"He put his hand on his chin,pretending to think.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              "Kidnapped?" The smile on the brunette fell as he felt someone behind him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

The guy had wavy hair and two moles on his forehead,he had a person bruised pretty badly in his gloved hands.

What was he doing with a bag?

The male put his arms around Atsumu before putting a bag over him.           

"Night Night."

-

- "Hes so fucking heavy!"

- "Shut the fuck up no hes not."

-

Atsumu woke up with bruises and scars over him.One looked liked a hickey,though.

Wait.

He tried to get out of the chains,no use.

The struggling of Atsumu obviously got someones attention,because the same guy with moles came into the room.

"Afternoon,Miya." He sat in the chair opposite of Atsumu.

He would be lying if he didn't say he looked stunning.

Atsumu tried to talk,which made him noticed that there was tape on his mouth.

"Sorry,we don't want you running away.You'll be here for some time until we can get rid of you."

He stood up,taking his gloves off.

"But I,for once,want something."

Atsumu was lost for words,what was he talking about?

"That something is you." He lifted Atsumu's chin.

The guy had blood over,something the blonde male couldn't see from far away.

"Your not dying on my watch,but your not leaving either."

"Your staying here,with me."

-

-

-

Why is this story going so fast?This was the part I posted on my haikyuu one shot book,if you think its moving too fast please move to the corner that says clown industry,thanks.

Please remember that this is wrote because of my own satisfactory,so if you like it,all you can do is comment and see what i plan to do with this story. ( Ily )