𝟱

As Atsumu pressed the button,someone with slicked up hair opened the door.

"Hey,partner."

-

- Warnings- pistols,burying bodies

-

"I am not your partner."

"Having attitude even though you have a collar on?" He looked at Atsumu,amused.

"Your a fun one."

"Were the rest of them not fun?"

"No they were." He threw all black clothes at Atsumu.

"But they died."

Atsumu looked at him.

"I'm not dying."

"You sure aren't,Kiyoomi is treating you like his lifeline.Press the green button when your done changing."

Atsumu looked to his right,to see a green button.He could've swore it wasn't there before.

-

"Ok."

The rooster haired closed the door,as Atsumu stripped and got into the weird clothing.

-

-

Pressing the green button,someone with green hair opened the door.

"You ready?"

Nodding his head quickly,he followed the smaller male .

-

-

-

-

"What do we have to do,Yams?"

"Kill a girl with burnt blue hair,shes in dept." Smiling at the floor,he passed Atsumu a remote.

"Whats this for?"

Yamaguchi looked up.

"I don't know,Kiyoomi asked me to give it to you." 

Looking at Atsumu,the rooster head opened the door.

"Thank you!We'll be leaving now!"

-

-

-

After the two of them made it to the Casino,they walked to the back as ordered.There was a small door,which was made especially for VIP.

Opening the door,Atsumu saw the target faster than usual.A few hundred people passed by but she still was playing the same game. Her jar was filled with coins and she held several money vouchers in her right hand.

-

Nodding his head,the taller built male went and asked the girl if she could come outside.

-

With a slight blush on her cheek,she nodded her head before being excused by Atsumu.

-

-

-

"Shoot."

A 22rl pistol.

She fell to the ground,her eyes turning into lifeless ones.

-

-

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

Hiding a body with the periodic table playing on a phone was something Atsumu could get used to.

-

-

Atsumu was wheezing from laughing,still trying to hide the body.

His partner was still playing the sound,trying to keep in all of his snorts.

-

-

-

Atsumu groaned,whipping the dirt off of his forehead.

"What happened?"

"I dropped the shovel in there."

Atsumu pointed at the hole.

"Some help you are." His partner groaned as he walked towards Atsumu.

"Its not my fault I couldn't stop laughing."

"I have somewhere to be,lets hurry this up."

He plucked Atsumu's head,ignoring the small whine let out shortly after.

"Come on,you don't want to face the wraith of Kiyoomi if were late."

"Fi-"

The snap of a branch was heard behind,catching both of their attention.Behind a tree where a boy and girl,which probably came their to make out in the woods.

When they saw both Atsumu's eyes on them,they darted out.

He sighed before nodding.

" I don't like where this is going" Atsumu reloaded his pistol,before getting into a running position.

"You will,trust me."

They ran the direction the two went into.

-

-

-

Bye this was so fun to make,I swear were getting sakuatsu supremacy,istg. (Next chapter lmfaooo)