Child

Warning: A little smut but barely anything.

Keith wasn't feeling too good. He felt nauseous and vomited already twice in a single day. His body felt like a furnace and his palms were sweaty and clammy. He had major headaches and felt so weak and useless. He explained to Shiro, who explained to Allura, who explained to the other paladins. Lance, naturally, was concerned for his boyfriend. After missions, he would find him curled up in his room with his shirts and jackets and Lance would always care for him. He would bring him cold foods, to bring down the heat. He always smelled funny, a sweet cinnamon, rosy, book pages type of smell, It was weird, but nice. Every now and then, Keith would transform halfway, only his ears and tail swishing and flickering while he slept. It was all fine, almost a week passed and no one had an idea what Keith was going through. On the seventh day was where things started to go wrong, and I mean very wrong.

Very wrong.

Lance hummed as he walked to Keith and his room. He was carrying a basket full of his shirts. The perfect kind, coming right out of the dryer and were nice and warm. Lance sniffed them, it didn't smell like him and Keith always needed to nest in Lance's clothes because of his smell. Would that be a problem or would he be just fine? Lance shrugged, just fine he hoped. He stood at the door and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge. Lance frowned,"Keith? You in there?" He heard a grumble and Lance put down the basket, crossing his arms and pouting,"Keith, I know your in there. Why is the door locked and how did you do that?" He finally heard a voice,"Coran, now go away." It was raspy and muffled. Lance gasped dramatically,"Keith! How could you! I cared for you and you liked it! How dare you treat me with such disrespect! Keith, let me in." Keith growled,"N-No, you can't come in. It's dangerous." Lance rolled his eyes, forgetting Keith couldn't see him. "I'm sure everything's fine. I got some of my shirts." Keith didn't say anything. "If you don't unlock the door, I'm gonna find a way to do it myself." Keith still didn't do anything. Lance fiddled with the lock and the door automatically opened.

When Lance steps in, Keith's scent hits him like a wall.

It's like a slap in the face, the scent overwhelming him with want, need, desperation, help. Lance freezes, not knowing what's going on. The scent smelled so enticing, he smelled-

Keith.

Suddenly, a force knocks him back, gripping his shoulder and pinning him to the ground. Lance looks up and sees Keith on top of him. He was a beautiful sight. His pitch black hair, dangling over his face. His face was completely flushed and his breathing was ragged. His mouth formed a pained frown as if he was resisting something and he showed off his fangs. His eyebrows furrowed adorably and his eyes. His eyes. When Lance looked into them all he could see was that Keith was blind. Blinded by lust and want. The door was already closed and the room was dark, but the pile of clothing Keith nested in was noticeable. Lance bit his lip, he knew this face. Keith's grip on his was strong and powerful. Too powerful for Lance. He needed to calm him down. He spoke quietly and full of love,"Hey there, space cowboy. What's wrong kitten? How you feeling?" The sweet sound of his voice and pet names made Keith collapse into Lance's arms as he sat up. His hands were still gripping his shirt, but not much. It was weak. Lance kissed the top of his boyfriend's head and Keith usually purred or hummed but now he was shaking, a shiver trailing up his spine. "Hmmm, is my baby boy not feeling well at all?" Keith shivered again and nuzzled into the crook of Lance's neck. His lips were warm and brushed against his collarbone. Lance's breathing hitched and he whispered,"Fuck..." Keith purred in content, proud of himself. He ghosted his fingers over Lance's v-line. Lance grit his teeth. Keith continued to trail kisses on Lance's slick neck. "Ngh~. Kitten, what are y-you doing...?" Keith's eyes widened when he heard the pet name and he went wild. He looked up and crashed his lips unto Lance, kissing him deeply. He tilted his head and the tip of him tongue appeared, brushing Lance's bottom lip. Keith pressed his hand up Lance's shirt as the kiss deepened. Lance separated from him and Keith whined at the loss of warmth.