6: Three Reasons

Wheeljack's POV:
(For the ones that don't know POV=Point Of View)

"Nice launch" I tell Bulkhead.

"Jackie! Come here!" He shouts, he says, hugging me and lifting me from the floor. I laugh. When he sets me down I look around and remember something.

"W-where is her?"

"Her?" Arcee steps forward, rising an optic ridge

"Yeah, there was a femme... that helped me scape"

"You came alone buddy" Bulk says.

"She was trying to scape too.."
I wonder if she managed to do it...

"Optimus" Ratchet calls the leader. "A life signal just popped out..."

"Con or bot?" Arcee asks. Ratchet turns to her.

"Can't tell"

"What do you mean you can't?" Bulk asks.

"I just can't!"

"It's probably her" I say. They look at me. "She had no sign... Not Autobot, not Decepticon"

-)././.(-

Skylight's POV:

As I jumped from the warship I instantly flew to the ground and found myself in a forest. I wandered for a while until I stumbled upon a cave.

Now I'm sitting inside the cave, it's actually weird to be in silence. There's always noise at the Nemesis, if it's not done by me, it's done by someone else.
I sigh but it seems like I screamed...
Not actually. But I felt it that way.

I close my optics for a moment...

-)././.(-

I thought it was just for a moment. But I ended up falling into deep stasis.
As I feel something wet on my hand I open my optics slowly and after blinking some times I look at my side.
My optics meet a little creature, something humans call... what was its name?
A deer.

As it perceives movement it backs up a little.

"Hey, it's fine, I'm not going to hurt you..." I say softly. I rise my hand slowly and the small animal gives a step forward. With my finger I stroke the creature's head carefully, it shrinks a little but then lets me stroke its head. I smile.
Suddenly I notice movement coming from the entrance of the cave, I hear metal steps, the deer runs away and I instantly activate my cannon and turn quickly to meet the 'visitor' that entered.

My optics go wide as another bot points at me with his blasters.
Wait...

"Bumblebee?"

He keeps looking at me, frowning, with his cannons still activated. I look at my own arms.
I put them down.

"Oh I... ow.. sorry" I rise my hands in a defensive way, oh wait, my gun is still active. I transform my arms and turn them into my normal servos.
He bleeps.
"How do I know your name? Well..." I sigh. "Long story you know?"
He stops frowning but keeps pointing his weapons at me.
"I'm not going to fight" I assure him. "I'm not against you or any Autobot"
He puts his arms down.

'-You were the life signal-' he says. (bleeping of course). (A/N: well, so I decided to write '- when Bee's talking)

"Umm... I'm not quite sure how to answer that..."

'-Come on, follow me-'
I follow silently.
From outside...

From inside:
Akhsgsjagsjshahshs I'm with BUMBLEBEE.
An Autobot! an Autobot found me! What's next? Is he taking me to the others? Am I gonna meet them? OH PRIMUS! Am I gonna meet Optimus Prime?!