11: A Chance to Find Him

I wake up.
For the fourth time this night...

To make things easier, let's just say they ended up trusting me.
Yaay! Ah.. I... Ugh... My helm hurts.
I sit down on the berth and rub my optic ridge.

My body is screaming 'By Primus sake just rest already!!' While my mind says 'sorry pal, too many things in here to fall into stasis, ha!'
And I'm just like: I hate you all.

I stand up and walk out. All the lights are off, giving the base a kind of creepy atmosphere.
I start heading to the secret r-.... Oh wait, there's no secret room here.

I walk to the main hall only to see the green glow of the screens. Everything's in silence, except for the low sound of someone snorting.

I guess I'll try to have some rest again.
Mind: yeah, not gonna happen.

As silent as I can, I head to the exit and, hoping nobody wakes up, I transform and speed away into the night.

-)././.(-

I look up at the stars as I sit on a cliff, my legs hanging from the edge.

I sigh.
I knew this would happen.
I miss them. I miss the Decepticons,
I miss Knockout. And Soundwave. And Breakdown. And...
Megatron.
I can't believe he's gone... He can't... He... Can't...

But they pulled me away from my twin...

But he raised you as his own daughter...

But they never told me the truth...

But... Aaaahhfkfkkfkfjdshsh I can't believe I'm having a fight with myself.

I sigh and place my elbows in my knees and lay my helm on my servos.
I look up at the sky... I really like the views of this planet.
I know the stars are.. Well.. Stars anywhere but... I don't know... I guess nature changes the views around here.
I put my peds up, hug my knees against my chest and hide my helm between my arms.
I close my optics but don't fall into stasis at all.

Once I feel the sunlight coming through my opticlids I slowly open them and look up.

Just in time for sunrise.

Everything gets coloured with yellow, orange and pink tones.
Yep, I think I like this planet.

I stay there (as I've been the hole night) watching the colours slowly fade away as the normal orange/yellow paints the environment.

"Enjoying sunrise, Mrs Ex-con?"

"As usual Mr Wrecker" I say, turning to face him, A mocking smile drawn on his faceplate. "Wait.. Mrs Ex-con? Seriously?" I stand up.

"You call me Wrecker, I call you Ex-con" he shrugs.

"With the slight difference that you are actually a Wrecker and I was never a Decepticon" I smile.
He waves his servo like: 'meh, nobody cares'.
I shake my helm.

Suddenly I hear a small rock falling off the cliff.
I look back to see I'm almost falling, the back of my heels not touching the ground.

"Wouldn't you...umm... Like to get away from the edge?" He says.

"I..."

Wheeljack's POV:

"I..." She starts but before she can end the phrase she suddenly falls off the cliff.
Frag!
I hear how she screams as I run to the edge.

"Skylight!!" I look down but don't see her. "Skylight! Frag!"
As fast as what it takes to blink, I'm suddenly in the air.
I scream and look down, ready for the impact but I notice I'm not falling, I suddenly hear someone laughing.
I look up to see Skylight holding my forearm and my servo while flying.