I Want A Happy Ending

I'm so sorry guys I said that I was going to update before but I had to go to my cousins house and I couldn’t use the internet so I had to wait and just got home. I am saying sorry in advanced because this chapter is kind of depressing so is probably going to suck I just did it in a rush. I promised that I'm going to make it up but whoever comments and fans me first could be in this story maybe as one of the guy’s girlfriends and they could even give me ideas so fire away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sky POV:

As we got into his car I stood quiet thinking. I was to depress to do anything what those demons back there told me was the complete truth I mean if it wasn’t why doesn’t anybody likes me or why don’t I blend in with people am I that ugly and worthless? Sometimes I cry myself to sleep thinking that maybe just maybe am going to wake up and everything is just going to be plain normal and I was going to be the same happy girl I was when I was younger and I was finally going to have my happy ending but no I wake up to find that everything around me is my life but I don’t wanted anymore I want to wake up and look at myself and not see those ugly scars from cutting. Yeah I cut I don’t know why but every time I put that razor in my hands it makes me feel like I am going to wake up every single day of my life and be happy, find love, get married, have children and have a happy life. Just this once I want to feel pretty, feel happy, feel like I'm going to wake up every day and have the life that I always wanted, but as soon as I wake up I find that my life isn’t as simple as that.

I was to focused in thinking that I didn’t notice that I was crying until I felt we came to a stop and Louis was opening the door for me, as soon as I got out he embrace me with another long lasting hug and comforted me saying that everything was okay but I knew it wasn’t not now not never and I will keep dreaming for a happy ending until I find my prince charming but we all know that’s not going to happen unless I get out of this hell.

Louis POV:

When I entered my apartment I noticed that Hazza wasn’t here, he must be picking up his cousin but he should be here in a couple of minutes. I wonder what his cousin is like OHHH FOCUS LOUIS FOCUS; I totally forgot that Sky was here.

“SO, you want to talk about it and who the heck were those little angels back there?” I asked sarcastically.

“I am not sure I want to talk about it with some stranger who I met in the street” she said sounding a little unsure but anyways I just wanted to know what happened to her.

“Come on love, I won’t bite” I said earning a chuckle coming from her lips. She was about to start talking until the door opened revealing a girl which I supposed is Hazza’s cousin and behind her an annoyed looking Harold.

Harry POV:

As soon as I entered the door I find that Louis is with a girl and not any girl the girl from my cousin’s high school, she had dry tears in her face and her make-up was all over her cheeks but still look beautiful. On the way over Brooks told me that the girls name was Sky and that she was actually really nice seeming as they are best friends and I totally just ruined everything I was being a complete jerk.

“Brookie?” a small voice asks as she turns around her face change from sadness to complete happiness just like that.

“OMG Sky what happen to you are you okay?” my cousin ask as she went racing to Sky’s side giving her a hug, while doing that she gave me the say-your-sorry look which I knew was my cue to step in.

“Hey could I talk to you alone for a second?” I ask her earning a confused look from her and Louis but still she accepted and followed me outside.

“Listen I know you probably may hate me right now even if you don’t know who I am but I am really sorry I wasn’t thinking when I said that was a total jerk I misunderstood everything and just came to conclusions I hope you forgive and we could be friends?” I said really fast, and she smiled a smiled that could light up an entire room.

“I forgive you but next time please just don’t jump right into conclusions I get that you didn’t knew anything but you don’t know how much your words hurt even if they are coming from a stranger and yes we could be friends” and with that being say I took her by surprise and hug her which she awkwardly reply.

Sky POV:

As we opened the door we saw that Louis and Brooks were in the floor probably because they were listening to what the kid said by the way him and Louis seem so familiar but I can seem to put my little finger in it……. oh well.

“So Brookie” I start noticing how she send me a playful glare telling me not to call her that “what are you doing here and how do you know this two?”

“WELL” she started I knew what was coming “Remember how I told you I have an awesome cousin” I nodded signaling for her to continue, “Harryhereismycousinandlouisisoneofhisbandmatesandtheyareonedirection” she said really fast but I just stared at her in shook did she just say what I think she said? Oh fudge oh holly god oh margarita ok that was weird but ok.

So I know it was short but I will update tomorrow. Please keep reading and comment so I at least know that people like my story and I will take criticism.