Bitch Say What?

OMG 11 views already thanks guys I hope that people are liking the story because there are no votes whatsoever but I hope soon there is more I'm sorry to not post soon but today my mom made me go to the mall and I just got back so is probably not that good any who here goes the story

"Sky where are you" i heard my annoying step-mother call "Bedroom" I yell back. I went back to sleep until I heard her say "Well when are you coming down your majesty I'm hungry" I tried to hold myself from ripping her head off. I got up, made my bed and went down the stairs "What do yo want Adriana?" I ask her my voice filled with tiredness "First, don't use that tone with me, I'm not your maid and second before you go to school I want you to stop by the dinner and say that I wont be going today I have a spa appointment today so you are in charge until they close" I sighed in frustration knowing that I had to stay up till 2 closing the dinner. Since she didn't hear me say anything, she started walking back to her room. "Bitch" I said under my shoulder "What did you say" "I said that you better shave or that mustache is going to continue growing" I hope I don't sound to mean but she just aggravates me "Remember that you are here in this house because of me and thanks to me you will probably be able to go to that stupid school you want to go" she said as she walked away to her room, I hope. Is kind of true what she said but I cant wait until I'm 18 so I could move out, hopefully that happens soon. I'm just tired of her attitude,  trying to sound like she owns me. I just wish my dad could be here. I miss him so much, I looked at the clock and ran out of the house knowing I might be late for school if I don't go to the dinner now. I got into my car and drove away while listening to the radio and sang along to Call Me Maybe. You see, I'm what you call a weird child  I'm the most random person you could ever meet. After going to the dinner I went to pick up my bbf which stands for best boy friend if you didn't know. Gosh I swear this generation doesn't understand anything. Anywho, as I park I see that Sean was waiting for me outside his house. "Yolo" i said happily while he just sat there like I'm the weird one " I swear sometimes I wonder why am I friends with you" he replied after a second of silence, "'WELL first where are my cookies, second hurtful and third if you want i could leave and you could walk" i said with a smirk. As soon as I said that he tossed me a bag of cookies and mumbled a "fuck you" "I love you to and thanks for the cookies" you see that's how our friendship is, I'm the weird one and his just.......him, I guess. Sean and I been friends since my dad die he was always there for me and I love him so much but not like that you dirty minded people we are just Friends and nothing more.

 As the high school came to view I sighed in frustration I hated school and I always will. I'm what you call an unpopular weird child, every girl is obsessed with some British boy band but I on the other hand don't pay attention to it, compared to all the girls here i would be the normal one. Imagine that! I mean i don't hate the band but I don't like them either, I'm just focused in other thing right now. I was about to park when someone took my spot. It wasn't just someone, it was the popular girls or how I like to call the demonic barbies " Um excuse me but that was my spot " I said as nice as I could "I'm sorry but this spot isn't available for sluts and gays like you guys" she said with a smirk and as soon as she said that my blood boiled " Bitch please. Look who's talking? The stupid little barbie and her clique, you better wipe that smirk of your face before I slap it off " I said as she looked at me in shock. Why? Because I'm not the kind of person who stands up for herself but today I wasn't in the mood for her stupidity. With that being said she left mad with her stuck up little friends. "Waoh you must be mad to talk and defend yourself like that. What did Adriana do with my baby? I want her back" I heard Sean said dramatically trying to light up the mood I couldn't hold it anymore I had to laugh and with that being said we found another parking and went on with our life the end.. Wait you taught you were getting rid of me that easy? Think twice sweetheart couse this is only the beginning.